chapter 17

<< since I'm editing the book, I'll be writing in POV style... Hehe>>

Your POV

Home

After changing my clothes, I came out of the bathroom only to be greeted by mouthwatering aroma of food. Yoongi was cooking.

Sitting on the stool behind the kitchen counter, I observed him while he gave finishing touches to the dishes... So focused... So cute... So innocent... And so professional...

He kept the plates on the table along with the foods as I kept on staring at him with my cheeks in my palms... He was so good at what he was doing...

Me: thank you yoongi!

Yoongi: what for?

He was still focused on arranging food.

Me: for your food. Your cooking is amazing!

He smiled making my grin wider.

Yoongi: your welcome, sweetie.

And with that, we started digging in. Whenever we ate, it was always in this silence... A peaceful silence.

After eating, I washed the dishes as he  did his own thing.

Yoongi: y/n-aah!

Me: yeah?

Yoongi: let's first sort out our documents today, than we'll pay a visit to the mansion! Okay?

Me: sure! Coming in five!

After that we arranged all the documents and packed the required ones separately.

Me: I'm gonna get ready now! Will Dad be at the mansion?

Yoongi: no. He's out of station for a couple of days.

Me: oh. Okay

With that I walked into the bathroom with my dress to get ready. It took me just five minutes since I had already showered in the morning. Stepping out, I directly walked over to the dressing table and started doing my hair.

I could feel Yoongi staring at me from behind but I could care less

I could feel Yoongi staring at me from behind but I could care less. Last time we went out wasn't the best experience of my life, so I'm definitely doing makeup this time.