chapter 35

Y/n's POV

Next morning, I was shaken awake at an ungodly hour of 6 by none other than Jin oppa. He seemed to be still trying to open his eyes while trying to wake me and yoongi up, who was attached to me like his life depended on it.

Just like I always did with maids back at home, I told him I was up and will be ready in fifteen minutes... But unlike those experienced Aunts, he really believed me and left... And I knew this isn't good fo-... *yawns*... Sleepy...

...

Again, someone was shaking me from my very comfortable sleeping position...

Me: ughh... I'm up! I'll be ready in fifteen minutes!

I groaned and the person, whose voice sounded very much like Hobi oppa, left.

...

And yet again!!!! Can't you let me cuddle my sweet pillow!!!

Me: ughhhh.... I'm... I'm up... I'll be ready in ten minutes...

??? : you both better get up now! We need to leave in fifteen minutes!!!

Me:... W-what...?

I opened my eyes and saw Jin oppa standing by our bedside, fully dressed, with a scowl on his face...

Me: wait. Is it morning already? 🙁

Jin oppa: yes, little girl! You best hurry up now! Ten minutes and you should be downstairs or we'll drag you to classes in your pajamas.

With that he left the room while I sat up besides my soulmate who was struggling with the same problem...

We both hurried to the bathroom and picked the brushes. Brushing at an unnatural speed, I washed my face while yoongi did his morning business... I really wanted to hide my face but couldn't really find the time to care about such trivial matters...He just gave me a look and began to undress while I watched gobsmacked as he discarded his underwear in the basket for dirty clothes. This boy just had to make me feel like a statue... Who could not even move a finger...

Yoongi: what are you waiting for, y/n!!!

Me: wait, wha-😲

He cut me off by dragging me by my hand under the shower with him... I was literally not on earth...

Yoongi: undress honey, we don't have time!

Me: wait, what?😳

Yoongi: oh god y/n! We have just five minutes at most before Jin hyung barges in our room again....

Me:😳

Before I could protest, he already slid my T-shirt above my head, leaving me half naked in the shower. I held up my hands but he grabbed them and kept them on the waistband of my shorts ordering me to strip. Damn this boy! What in the name of holly water is he doing.

Yoongi: Take it off now y/n!

Me: re-

Yoongi: or should I just-

He bent down on his knees and pulled my shorts down along with my underwear. F*ck my stars! I'm still on my period.

...

But, I guess he already knew that. He looked up bewildered... Maybe he just woke up...

Yoongi: babe?

I quickly took a step back, got rid of my underwear and shorts, before wordlessly returning to the shower with him.

And the last thing we needed now was a hard on to be taken care off...
Didn't he think about that before stripping together? Of course he didn't... My poor hubby...

Me: oh... What now?

I asked still looking at his growing member.

Before I could register what was happening his lips were on mine and my feet were off the ground. We barely had four minutes I guess.

Me: we need to get ready!

I spoke breaking the kiss as he put me back down.

Yoongi: I know. That's why I'm trying to solve our little problem as fast as I can.

I looked at him incredulously and having a brief spurt of bravery, grabbed the already stiff body part of his, making him groan. Maybe I can help relieve him faster.

Yoongi: really, love?

I gave him a little squeeze nervously as his hands covered mine. He guided the movements roughly groaning with each thrust. I was nervous but we really did the seemingly impossible task in less than two minutes all the while rubbing body wash with our free hand. I was rewarded with a mind numbing kiss when he reached his climax, making me shiver down to my core.

Yoongi: f*ck it babe. You're amazing.

I blushed as we washed ourselves last time and supported each other to the closet.

Quickly taking out the first garments in sight, I dropped my towel and began dressing. Leaving the shirt still unbuttoned, I followed my sugar back to our bedroom and stood in front of the dressing table.

While I did my hair, my amazing husband sat in front of me on the stool, buttoned my shirt and straightened out my skirt.

Yoongi: you know you helped me a lot there love?

I chuckled nervously while applying some sunscreen, moisturizer and basic makeup as he tucked all my stray hair back properly.

Yoongi: I think I should give you a reward tonight, hmm? babe...?

He whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but duck down my head to hide the blush...I would obviously wait... When his punishment was so amazing, I wonder how beautiful his reward will be...

I shifted aside to let him use the mirror when we roughly had one minute left of the deadline. My hubby began combing through his hair, as I buttoned up his shirt and mended his collar in place.

I looked at his eyes and they were totally focussed on fixing his fluffy hair. Even when he was being this serious and sexy, he looked adorable when looked on deeply. He just had 'adorable' written over his face.

Me: I love you.

I kissed his cheek and smiled.

While he applied basic sunscreen, I collected our bags and mobiles. Tucking his wallet and mobile in his pants' pockets, I grabbed a couple of new notebooks from our study table and packed them in our bags.

We both ran down stairs, meeting Jiminie on the stairs, who looked just in as much hurry as we did, I sighed. At least we're not the only ones.

Me/ yoongi: morning Jiminie!

Jimin: good morning.

He suppressed a yawn as we passed him to get our breakfast.

Jin oppa: you've got five minutes to eat. Hurry up!

Five minutes later, five boys were already out the door. Jiminie was finishing his breakfast and I was walking towards the main door with yoongi. We both stopped by the shoe rack where we had stacked our regular wears. Pulling out my sandles, I slid them on and was ready to go.

Yoongi was tying one of his shoelaces, so I bent down and helped him with the other when Jimin rushed past us with his converse in his hands.

We too quickly locked the door behind us and left for our classes...

...

...