chapter 38

Y/n's POV

I have a very bad headache.😣

Waking up at the edge of a couch at noon with a terrible head ache is not the way I planned my first girl's night to end as. But believe me when I say this. I sat up from the sofa to see the living room filled with natural light, though some electric lights were still on operation. The clock showed the time to be 12:24.
The table and floor all around was littered with wrappers and leftover food and those damn bottles!!!
The reason of my misery!!!

And yeah, four human like figures were lying haphazardly in the room around me. On couches and the mattresses of course.

Me: Lisa?...

I tried to shake the nearest person awake. We need to get up, eat and get ready!!!

The party starts at seven!!!

It's 12:30 already!!!

Me: LISAAAA!!!!  WAKE UP! OI! EVERYONE GET UP! WE'RE GETTING LATE!!! JISOO UNNIE!!! JENNIE!!! ROSIE!!!

I picked up a pillow and started hitting everyone to wake them up...
And to release some of my headache but that doesn't need to be the main point... It relieves headache when you hit someone with a pillow. It really does...

Groaning and complaining everyone got up and from the looks of it, everyone suffered...

Hangovers before parties are bad.

Within ten minutes, all of us had taken our hangover meds and were done brushing our teeth. We had our brunch delivered within another ten minutes while preparing our dresses.

After a nice meal, we all decided to watch a Disney movie while painting our nails because it was still too early to get ready.

The girls were busy focussing on the princess and their nails so I pulled out my phone to check on yoongi. I think I left in to-OH MY GOD!!!👁️👄👁️

WTH DID I DO???

OH... No. No. Nooo. This can't be true...

Rose: what happened y/n? Why are you screaming!!!

Me: I... I-

Before I could step in or speak up, Lisa picked up my phone from where it just fell... *gulps*

Me: No Lisa...

Lisa: awww.... That's such an amazing memory... I'm sure your baby would have had an amazing night... 😏😏😏

 😏😏😏