chapter 32

Y/n's POV

I checked my bag once again on the way. The notebooks, pencils and pens, water bottle, chocolates, napkins, hat, hand cream, lip balm and comb, sanitizer, an extra mask, towel... Wait towel???

Me: who kept this towel in here?

I looked up at the three boys who were looking at me as if I've gone mad...

Me: what?

Jk: it's alright noona. I think yoongi hyung kept it in there.

Me: what? Why?

Yoongi: it wasn't me! And just leave it in the car babe. Don't worry about it.

Me: sure. Let me just check once-

Yoongi: give me your bag y/n.

Me: but you're driving? How will you check?

I raised an eye brow while internally I was still totally messed up due to nervousness... I'm going to a new college where I don't know anyone and I will have to attend classes alone. Oh god! Why am I so foolish! There will be other students.... But I don't know them!!! What if they bully me...

Yoongi: y/n! Y/n!!

Me: huh?

Yoongi: don't stress babe. Give me your bag and drink some water. It'll be all good.

Me: yeah yeah... But.

I was about to check my bag again when Tae grabbed it from the backseat and kept it in the far corner...

Me: Yah Tae! Give it back!

Tae: Suga hyung🥺

Yoongi: we're here guys.

I focused my attention in the front. We followed Jin oppa's car inside the big double doors. There were parks on both sides of the road and I could see at least five different buildings on both sides. There was the administration block in the middle and the same building also had the canteen as well as the indoor sports complex. The library was separately made into another building on my left side. I think I'd be spending a lot of time sitting in those balconies covered by the trees reading books...

The sign for auditorium was displayed in front of one of the buildings which I suppose was dedicated to the arts...

There was no doubt in mistaking the biology section as a beautiful botanical park was surrounding a building with many tags hanging from the branches and sticking out of soil... I think I'm totally pressed against the glass of the window...

Me: sugar! Let me open the window!

Yoongi: I don't want you falling out from the window sweetheart... You can explore the surroundings later... You too boys... We need to keep up with Jin hyung and I still am not ready to leave the perfect temperature of the car... It's too humid...

Me: but babe...

Yoongi: let's enjoy it as long as it lasts sweetheart... We'll have to suffer the humidity once we step out...

I nodded lightly and turned back to see the outdoor sports area... It's actually very well maintained... Except for the damage caused by rains...

Tae and Jk were busy whispering to each other pointing in different directions... Maybe selecting the areas to explore later...