chapter 44

Time skip

Days passed by without any major events. Y/n and the boys settled in their routines around the university schedule comfortably. Moreover, they hired a permanent housekeeper because they were too knackered after classes and the long nights of working on projects (and playing games) (and mobile phones) left them with no energy in the mornings.

Y/n's free time at university was all spent with her husband, whether it was at the cafeteria, in the library or in any empty classroom(yes there were many of them),depended upon their mood. Well, there were gardens as well though less preferable.

Despite their workload, y/n and yoongi managed to find time to fool around a lot. Though she was pretty shy at first and wouldn't do anything in broad daylight, by the end of the year, they even had a favourite nook in the library for snogging, (shagging without a closed door was still a big NO).

Even with everyone knowing they were dating, they were pretty discreet. Well, we're not mentioning all those times when one or more of the six boys walked in on them in compromising positions and Never the ones where the boys swore to never search for the couple again. And the time when they were almost caught on the rooftop by a group of Yoongi's fangirls.

He did engage in a couple of fistfights, plus his latest bike model and his rap prowess witnessed by many during the first Officially organised meet up of the batch. Of course he'd have admirers when we add in the fact that he's one of the most handsome men on the campus with an impeccable fashion sense.

With a few class parties and a handful of their personal ones, life was an equal mixture of fun and seriousness for everyone.

There were no major university events held during the whole year except for an occasional seminar, though sports and arts department sent some groups to other centres for competitions.

Jungkook was gone for a couple of months, which did dampen the mood for few days but his triumphant return with a national medal made up an amazing occasion for a big party.

And that's the party where many people were dancing, drinking and having the time of their lives when yoongi and y/n entered with rest of their friends. After greeting other classmates and congratulating the winners, y/n took a seat at a big sofa with yoongi on one side and Rose on other.

It really took a long time to convince yoongi to let her sit anywhere but his lap during parties.

The only difference from class parties here were other year groups. Everyone in their batch and even older knew how yoongi had dealt with anyone trying anything with his girlfriend y/n. They also knew, none of his own admirers approached him because he'd clearly told off the first approach with an extra attached warning. He's got a large group of friends by his side in every situation as was shown many times during the last year.
No matter how many thought she was an innocent little girl during their talks, he never shied away from an opportunity to kiss her in public to ward off anyone casting a stink eye.

Now, there's this new crop of freshers who were all ganged up in one side of the room playing their own games. A few of them did stare wistfully at y/n among other girls and it was f*cking irritating.
Every few minutes, they'd scan the room for targets to lay out some dares which had some occasional shouts or cheers from the surrounding areas.
Yoongi had a really sharp eye. He couldn't help but notice, how they would glance just towards his left every other moment and the way some of them were whispering to the one whose eyes were fixed in the general direction of his group. something was up. He knew the target of their dares was on his left, it could either be his wife or her friend Rose.