chapter 23

Author's pov

9:00AM

The alarm on the bedside table was ringing nonstop as the morning light entered the room despite the looming clouds. At least it wasn't raining anymore.

?? : ugh! Stob it---

Y/n rolled over and covered her ears with a pillow, bumping into another body that lay alongside hers, in equal distress. Obviously her husband.

Seconds later there was a knock on the door reminding them that the breakfast was ready. Huffing in annoyance, they both sat up and yoongi immediately jumped on the alarm clock. Meanwhile, y/n tumbled her way to the bathroom with eyes still shut to block all light. She left the door open and slightly opened her eyes to reach the washbasin and splashed some water on her face before picking up her toothbrush. Moments later, yoongi joined her with his own toothbrush, both of them lost in their own world. It wasn't a regular thing for them to brush together but they were barely awake, especially Yoongi.
Finishing up first, y/n quickly left the bathroom, thanking God, that yoongi wasn't fully awake yet. She wasn't wearing much after all. She locked him inside and picked out some casual clothes to change into for breakfast. Halfway through, she heard him trying to open the door, but it wouldn't budge of course.

Yoongi: y/n-aah!

She didn't speak but while pulling up her shorts, she lost her balance and fell on the bed causing enough noise for him to know she was there.

Yoongi: Open this door y/n! I know you're there!

Y/n: wait up! Just a second!

Yoongi: just what are you doing?

Y/n: wai-

Yoongi: are you changing clothes?

She could feel the teasing smirk from his words. So, she chose not to reply, instead she walked to open the door since she was done.

Yoongi: let me out Babe!

Gulping a little, she clicked the door open and immediately walked to the other side of the room with her phone in her hand, ready to head down stairs. But, before she could twist the door knob, a hand held her wrist and spun her around!
Bumping her head onto Yoongi's bare chest, she couldn't help but squeal as a deep red blush crept up her cheeks.

Holding both her wrists, he kept them behind his back and let his own find their way behind hers. Bending down slightly, his deep voice whispered in her already red ears.

Yoongi: I need a morning kiss sweetheart!

He could feel her tensing up again. She was too easily flustered...
Letting out a hearty chuckle, he dragged his hands from her waist to her cheeks before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Yoongi: you're so cute, you know?

He said amusingly before pecking her lips and immediately letting go. She made a run for outside, while he turned towards the closet.

Breakfast went by rather quickly. To y/n's relief, no one questioned her red face either. Everyone joined the table within a few minutes and finished within half an hour. After Joon's reminder of the urgent need of shopping, all the housemates, went to their rooms to get ready within one hour, including y/n and yoongi.