chapter 2

Author's POV

Later that day

In the VIP ward, y/n was reading a book while Mr. Kim was resting.
Just as she closed the book, he spoke.

Mr kim: y/n-aah

Y/n: yes Dad?

Mr kim: well... Actually... You know I don't have much time left.

Y/n: d-don't say that Dad! 🥺🥺🥺

Mr kim: it's the truth cupcake. You need to face this. So, before I leave, I want you to get married.

Y/n: but Dad you won't...

Mr kim: I can't leave you alone cupcake. You're all I have. Just take it as my last wish.

Y/n: d-dad!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mr kim: I've arranged a meeting with my friend's son tomorrow. Meet him princess. He'll take good care of you after me...

She started sobbing as she had no choice. Her dad was her only family and... Now he too was leaving her...
She didn't want to believe it but...

<<<A/n: I admire Mr kim for not hiding his situation and helping y/n face the situation clearly that she needs to let go of him one day>>>

In a hotel's business suite.

Mr min was sitting on the sofa with his son, Min Yoongi.

Mr min: you remember Mr kim, son?

Yoongi: yes dad.

Mr min: actually, I've arranged your marriage with his daughter.

Yoongi: ok.

He said Emotionlessly

Mr min: you won't oppose me? 🤨

Yoongi: I won't waste my energy on something that won't have any results.

Mr Min: well, I know you both are too young, but it's her father's last wish to attend her wedding... Well, it was arranged long time ago actually...

Yoongi: what's her name?

Mr min: y/n. Kim y/n. Her dad is her only family left and he too has no hope so she'll be left alone. I hope you'll help her through tough times and take good care of her. We'll be meeting her tomorrow.

Yoongi nodded and left the room.