chapter 8

Author's POV

Yoongi opened the door and dragged y/n into the room. He walked past his father and a couple of nurses before standing in front of his father in law.

Y/n: d-dad....d...Dad!!!

Pushing his wife to the front, he stood behind her. He could do nothing except staying besides her as she cried her heart out...

At least she cried... Instead of bottling up her feelings...

He didn't stop her from letting out her emotions...

Half an hour later, the staff had to shift the body. Two Ward boys came ahead and started putting the body on the stretcher as y/n pleaded them to let him stay...

If yoongi wasn't holding onto her, she would have followed them out...

Her cries were slowly dying out due to exhaustion...

Mr. Min: take her home yoongi! I'll handle the things here...

Yoongi nodded and helped y/n walk to their car and took her home...

It was totally silent ride as she had stopped crying...

Once they reached home, she quickly went to her room, and hid under the blankets...

Yoongi's POV

I parked the car and ran inside the house.

A couple of people were working here and there as I walked to our bedroom.
The door was open, so I entered the room and saw a heap of bundles on the bed.

Y/n is hiding under the blankets...

Sitting besides her, I gave her head a few pets from which initially she recoiled but soon became comfortable...

Should I stay besides her or should I bring some food for her...

She hadn't eaten anything last night either...

With conflicting thoughts I stood up from the bed and was about to walk away when I saw her teary eyes peek out from under the blanket as if begging me to pet her...

Me: I'll be back in a minute-

Saying this I rushed out of the room, towards the kitchen...

Two people were cooking over there, whom I ignored while checking out the refrigerator for any fruits...

Thankfully, I found some grapes, apples, tangerines and bananas. There were pineapple and watermelon too but it'll be too much of a hassle.

Picking a big tray, I kept some fruits along with a knife and fork and made my way to my room.

Passing by the living room, I saw Jimin and J hope chilling in the living room.

Jimin: Suga Hyung! Good morning!

J hope: morning hyung!

I just nodded to them and rushed upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and kept the tray on bedside table and sat down by the bedpost.

I started petting her head as she once again looked at me before closing her eyes. After some time, I felt her moving slowly. Observing her movements, I was surprised when she scooted closer and placed her head on my lap...

Me: y/n! Let's eat something! You haven't eaten anything since yesterday!

She shook her head...

Aish! A big job now! Feeding my wife!

...

...