chapter 14

You were about to exit out but someone pushed you back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

You turned around and saw your angry Sugar standing in front of the door.

He seemed annoyed and angry.

But, at the same time, handsome. And cut-

Yoongi: why didn't you keep my seat besides you?

You: I-

Yoongi: and you let ggukie cuddle with you🤨

You: but-

Yoongi: I didn't like that at all! We wer-... Forget it. I'll just take some compensation!

You: bab-

He cut you off by him slamming his lips onto yours. It wasn't soft and lovely but harsh and... And demanding, more like sucking all the air out of you.

You tried to respond back but lack of experience and strength is a big bane.

His hands moved around your waist and pulled you off your feet.

It was more like fighting than Kissing.

You were breathless but he wasn't.

...

You tried to pull back and succeeded, maybe because he let you.

You: baby!

Yoongi: shhh!

He pecked your lips once again before pulling you into a hug.

Yoongi: I'm sorry.

You: for what😕?

Yoongi: Kissing you like this without permission 🥺

You chuckled.

You: so what? It wasn't like I hated it.

Both of you smiled in the hug that lasted about thirty seconds.

After pulling away, you held his face in your hands and looked at him curiously.

You: Are you.... Are you perhaps jealous?

Yoongi: puff! Jealous?... Jealous of koo? Never. It's just that I missed you.

You: yeah right and...I believe you...

You both burst out laughing.

You: let's go now.

Yoongi: wait! We're going down only if you sit with me!

You: okay.okay...my sugar. But we need enough space for both of us to sit comfortably.😁

Yoongi: don't you worry!

Both of you walked downstairs hand in hand. The two available spots weren't together.

You sighed and looked at him. His smile hadn't faded yet.

You left his hand and were about to move to the other seat when he pulled you back.

You: yah! There's no seat! And I don't think they'll move. (Whisper)

Yoongi: I know. Let's just sit like this.

He said while sitting on one of the seats and pulling you onto his lap. Sitting between his legs, with your back rested against his chest and his big hands running circles on your tummy was so comfortable. It gave you tingling sensations along with warmness.

The boys eyed you strangely and focused back on the movie. You too did the same.

Half an hour later, you fell asleep. Someone passed a blanket to yoongi and he covered both of you in that. Feeling warmer than earlier, you turned around, snaked your arms around his neck and snuggled more into him.

He was so... So comfortable.

You: yoonie?

Yoongi: hmm?

You: You're so hot!

Wrong words.

Muffled laughter could be heard but you ignored it.

You: yoongi-ah... Saranghae...

Yoongi: stop moving sweetheart!

He whispered as you felt his grip on your waist tighten.

Was he uncomfortable😢 ?

You tried to stand up but neither the Vision nor the strength was helping.

Yoongi: a-ahh babyyy!

He tried to control but it slipped. Did he just mo-

You slightly opened your eyes and looked at him.

His dark eyes...

Those weren't innocent and soft.

Another attempt at getting up failed as his grip tightened even further.

He pulled you closer with a swift motion and whispered through gritted teeth in your ears again.

Yoongi: aa-... No. Don't move honey!

Ignoring his hard part beneath you was becoming more and more difficult. Thank god, there was a blanket.

Jimin and Tae, who were sitting right besides you were visibly smirking and the elder ones and bunny seemed to not have noticed anything yet.

You looked back at your hubby and time stopped.

Time literally stopped.

You couldn't avert your gaze from his dark orbs.

He pulled you closer and closer until your lips touched.

Starting off softly, he was about to pull you in completely when you felt a pair of arms separating you from your other half.

He groaned.

A furious elder was scolding both of you, especially yoongi!

Jin oppa: Yah! Wtf do you think you're doing? That too in the living room... In front of kids and our innocent ggukie! Control your damn hormones, you lazy *** kitten! It doesn't matter if you're married, you can't just go around having *** at random places..

You: Ani! Oppa! We weren't-

Jin oppa: no need to cover anything now! I didn't know you were already at this stage-

Yoongi: hyung-iee. It's not what you think-

Jin hyung: oh! It's not that? I think both my eyes and ears need a treatment, right? So does joonie and hobi**********************************************************.......

And the rap continued. 🤭🤭🤭

...

<<< love you angels >>>