Chapter 16: Do you see what I see?

The group finally arrived at the mall at exactly 11:02am.

Sarah put her arm across Lily’s shoulder as they walk towards Zach, Harriet, and Taissa.

“So where we goin’?” Sarah asked;

“How bout’ we go shopping, eat lunch, then go to the park?” Zach suggested.

“That’s a great idea! I found a great shop in this mall when I visited it before” Taissa said.

“Okay, lead us there” Lily answered and smiled at Taissa.

“Follow me” the young brunette then lead the group to a famous clothing store.

“Neat!” Harriet said as she rushed inside the store with Taissa and looked for good dresses.

Zach, Sarah and Lily went inside the clothing shop; and right off the bat people recognized Quinto and Paulson.

“Isn’t that Chief Inspector Sarah Paulson!? And Quinto and ohh! That blonde woman is Inspector Lily Rabe her partner!! They were in the newspaper last week right?” the group of teenagers were talking about them

The three just shrug it off and looked for some clothes. Suddenly a man passed by them; Sarah took a quick look at him; but he was hiding his face; he was wearing a black hooded jacket. Sarah started to feel somethin’ wasn’t right about that guy.

“Hey. Is there anything wrong?” Lily asked as she gently pinched Sarah’s cheek to get her attention.

“I’m fine” Sarah smiled sweetly

“Hey does this look good on me?” Lily asked showing Sarah a Cream V Neck Open Shoulder Long Sleeve Top

“Try it on!” Sarah said as she pushes Lily to the fitting room.

Lily tried the clothes on, she opened the fitting room door and let Zach and Sarah see it.

“You look Amaaazing girl!” Zach complemented as Sarah nods.

Lily ends up buying 3 clothes and 2 pants; while Sarah bought a Mesh fit and flare dress as Zach bought some skinny jeans and some polo shirts.

“Where’s Taissa and Harriet?” Lily asked as she peeked at the clothing store’s window.

“We’re here” the voice of a young woman yelled from behind; people stared at her as she moves closer to Sarah, Zach and Lily. Because of that the crowd’s attention was attracted and they saw that the young woman was with the three.

“OMG! That’s Lily Rabe isn’t it? The one who was reported to capture Chandler!?”

“And that’s Sarah the chief inspector who came from U.K isn’t it? And Zachary Quinto! I was always a fan of his shows!”

I never knew that they knew each other!”

“Let’s go.” Sarah said as she took her two friends’ hands and walked away from the crowd; Taissa and Harriet followed them.

“I think we lost them” Lily said, as she looked around her surroundings.

“I’m sorry…” Taissa apologized; Sarah pats her head

“It’s alright” and smiled at the young brunette

“I’m hungry” Lily said, as she clings on Sarah’s arm.