Chapter 11: Red-Handed

Every person has at least one secret that will break your heart

================================================================

Sarah jolted up in the bed; covered in sweat, breathing heavily. She looked around her and saw Lily wasn’t there.

She quickly gets up. “LILY!? LILY!!!?” the brunette yelled

She quickly went out of the room and saw Lily rushing towards her.

“What ----“before she could even finish; Sarah wrapped her arms around her, Lily pulled back and made a slight frown

“What happened to you? Why are you all covered in sweat?” Lily asked while looking at Sarah’s damp pyjamas.

“You got stabbed in the neck in my dreams and I couldn’t do anything” The brunette cried on Lily’s shoulder, it was her worst nightmare; her kryptonite. Losing Lily

“Shhh. It’s just a dream Sarah, don’t worry we’ll be alright. Anyway I already made some breakfast; we’d better get ready or we’ll be late” the blonde whispered softly as she caresses Sarah’s hair.

===================================================================

(At the police dept)

Sarah and Lily were investigating about the sludge-victims of Briggs when Ed barged into their room again.

“Sarah, I need you to get through Siegfried. He said he wanted to talk to you”

Sarah and Lily looked at each other, as Ed patiently waited for her to come with him. Lily nods at her and gave her a smile

“I can handle this” Lily said softly, Sarah stood up and went with Ed. Leaving Lily the work.

================================================================

At the interrogation room; once again Sarah faced Siegfried the one who hit her in the head so hard that made her lose her valuable memories.

Siegfried greeted her with that smug, devilish sneer.

“So, how’s my favourite detective so I’ve heard you’ve gotten your memories back?” the blonde man inquired sarcastically as he looked at Sarah from head to her chest.

“Yes and where did you get that information?” Sarah knew that none of the previous detectives interrogating him knows her, so it’s impossible for him to get such information right of the bat.

“Hmmmm, I can’t tell you; you have a black sheep in this department of yours and when I get out; I’m gonna fuck that girl of yours, Detective.” He laughed; Sarah got pissed and punched him hard; causing his nose to bleed.

The senior officers and Ed himself have to stop her before she does it again. She calmed herself down. And told Ed that she’ll go on with the interrogation

Sarah sat down opposite to Siegfried once more.

“Tell me Chandler, were you alone in going into U.S?” the brunette inquired; now in a classy and professional manner.

“No.” he confessed as he still wears that evil sneer.

“Tell me how many of you went here”

“8, and I think you know some of them already Paulson.” The blonde smiled; and moved his lips forming the words “I know your secret Paulson”