Chapter 9: Urges

“Just because a feeling is natural does not mean it should be indulged.” 

― Roseanna M. White, A Stray Drop of Blood

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days after that glorious event in Lily’s apartment, Sarah moved in with her she sold her condominium unit to her colleague, Mikhail. Although she’s kind of irritated with him for flirting with Lily, she gave him the consideration since she needed a “Healthy” workplace and some officers make rumours about small things so rejecting a client like him would cause trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah and Lily were both busy in all the cases they have to investigate. As soon as Lily got back to work Ed had this truckload of work for them to do.

“God damn that man, he really hates me.” Sarah irritated said as she scanned the files and there’s one particular file that interest her; Nick Nunez’s file. Sarah looked what Lily was doing she was also busy. That’s the time she secretly slid the file on her bag. And continued browsing through the other files

“This is a lot of work, By the way what’s going to be our plan for tonight?” Lily asked, turning her head to where Sarah was sitting.

Sarah’s mind was kind of dirty “Does she means sex?” the brunette said to herself.

“You just can’t get enough of me huh Lily?” Sarah teased focusing her eyes on Lily as she smiled smugly.

“Sarah! That’s not it. It’s about the undercover tonight.” Lily face palmed, shaking her head in minimal movement with a smile on her face.

“Oh…” Sarah nods gently and scanned the documents once again, not answering Lily’s question and pretending she wasn’t interested.

Lily furrowed her brows and stood from her seat; and walked fast pace towards Sarah’s side; she then turned the brunette to face her.

“Are you listening?”

“Yep! Just waiting for you to do that” in a flash Sarah’s lips were on hers. It was just a quick kiss, a peck.

“Flirt.” Lily teased as she goes behind Sarah to embrace her; her chin was resting on the brunette’s shoulder as she looked at the documents Sarah was scanning.

“Isn’t that him?” Lily eyed on the paper that Sarah was reading

“Yep”

Criminal Profile:

Name: Hector Briggs.
Age: 30
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Gender:Male
Victims: 16
Type: Serial Killer

Kills Prostitutes, by first beating them then strangling them; sexually assaults them as well.
Trademark: Middle finger of women killed missing.
Last seen: Carson,CA.

“That’s not that far.” Lily said as she read the last seen part.

“Why won’t we get ready so that we can capture this guy and work load would be lighter?”

“So who’s gonna go undercover?” Lily inquired looking at Sarah with a smile telling her *It has to be you*

“Yeah fine I’ll do it.”