Chapter 15.5: Not Your Typical Sunday Morning

Light Chapter :D

==========================================================================

Sarah woke up the next day; she rubbed her eyes and opened it slightly; she saw Lily sleeping soundly in her chest; the blonde’s arms were wrapped around her waist and her legs entwined with hers.

Sarah can’t help to smile. She kissed the blonde’s hair; Lily felt Sarah’s kiss which wake her up.

“Good morning” Sarah greeted as she kissed the blonde’s nose. Lily looked deeply into Sarah’s brown eyes as the brunette tucked her hair in behind her ear.

“Good morning, sooo… it’s Sunday todayyy….. Let’s hang out with Zach!” the blonde excitingly proposed.

“Why are you so hyper? Are you high?” Sarah jokingly said; Lily made a childish pout.

“I’m not… let’s get out of bed! I want to spend this day productively!” Lily’s energy was sky high, Sarah chuckled as the blonde jumped out of bed, grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom.

Sarah rolled to her bedside and reached for her bag on the bedside table; she sat in the bed and search for her phone in her bag then she remembered that the bastard “Léonide”

She took a deep breath and sighed. Gets up from the bed and put her bag down on the bedside table.

She went to the bathroom door and knocked.

“YES!?” the blonde shouted from inside.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?! AND MAY I BORROW YOUR PHONE!?”

“YEAH SURE IT’S INSIDE MY BAG! AND I WANT…. I DON’T KNOW! ANYTHING!”

“WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR BAG?!”

“IT’S IN THE LIVING ROOM!”

“THANK YOU!”

Sarah walked out of the bedroom and closed the door, she walked towards the living room and right of the bat saw Lily’s bag on the coffee table, she took her iphone out but it had a password. Sarah frowned. She walked towards their bedroom again and opened the door; still looking at the phone

“Lily Wha---“  Sarah’s jaw drop as she looked at Lily who’s standing in front of her naked, fresh from her shower session

“PAULSON you PERVERT!!” Lily grabbed the pillow close to her and threw it to Sarah; which hit her face. The blonde quickly grabbed her towel and covered herself.

“Oopps.” Sarah giggled; as the blonde’s face turned into ruby red. “So what’s the password?”

“Its 1982” she blonde replied as she glared at Sarah. “Please close the door and I’ll go dress myself. Thank you” the blonde said with a smile.

Sarah grinned. “I love your ass!” she jokingly said as she ran towards Lily and pinched her ass and run as quickly as she could towards the door and close it. It was her come back. After being pinched in the ass last night

While walking Sarah unlocked Lily’s phone and called Zach. Zach quickly picked up.

“Yo Zach! This is Queen Sarah talking! Let’s go out today!!!” Sarah’s voice tells Zach that she was pretty excited.

“Where too your highness?” Zach jokingly replied.

“at the mall? And at the park!”

Undercover (Raulson Fic) [Sequel of Destiny]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें