Chapter 5.5: Bang

“That’s really lovely, bringing new playmates. Do you want to see your sister?” the once emotionless expression of the slasher’s face flashed a hideous grin.

The boy hid on Sarah’s back, Sarah sensed the boy’s fear. He took Sarah’s hand and gave her the G-Lock he stole.

Sarah was surprised.

“What is going on right there?” He asked still pointing his pistol on them.

“This! Duck!” Lily and Ryan ducked as Sarah quickly shot him in his hand which held the revolver.

“FUCCCKKK!!!” he yelled as he kneeled on the ground; looking at his mutilated hand, 2 of his fingers fell on the ground. He glared at the direction to where they are running; grabbed the gun with his left hand and chased after them.

The three of them run to the woods. They heard him yelled “I AM COMING FOR YOU BITCH!” they heard a gunshot from behind.

While Lily was running, she grabbed her phone from her pocket and called the cops for reinforcements.

As they ran deeper into the forest they spotted a cabin, in which voices calling for help were heard.

Ryan quickly recognized her sister’s voice; he sprinted towards the cabin and entered it before Sarah could even say a word that it might be a trap.

Sarah and Lily followed him; and the next thing that they saw was gruesome; Ryan was hugging a blonde woman; beaten into pulp, her neck had a metal collar chained into the floor. Around her were dead bodies, and body parts. There were 3 decapitated heads of men displayed on the shelf, the floor tainted with dried blood; and some sticky. The foul odor of death envelops the place. One thing that Sarah and Lily noticed was a mummy of a man dressed nicely sitting on a chair in front of a table; he was served with food.

“Let’s get her out of here quickly!” Lily commanded, Sarah saw a bloody axe leaning against the wall. She took it and with full force she chopped the chain in half.

“Let’s go, Ryan assist your sister” Sarah said in a hasty and demanding manner.

As Sarah went out of the cabin, she saw the slasher glaring at her; his stares were burning with hate.

He pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger; Sarah and Lily dodged; as the two siblings hid inside the cabin.

The Slasher realized he had no bullets left. He raised his hands and dropped the gun. Sarah on the other hand pointed her glock on his direction. Slowly coming closer to him, Lily was at Sarah’s side. They were observing the murderer circling around him like two tigresses ready for anything that is to come.

“Tell me who are you?” Sarah asked as Lily took the hands of the Slasher he complied, but as she was about to hand cuffed it; he tackled Sarah, Sarah hit her head on the rock and fell unconscious.

The Slasher took Sarah’s Glock, and as he was about to fire it on Sarah’s head; Lily quickly wrestled him he dropped the G-Lock on the ground.

Lily shoved him on the ground away from the G-Lock, she was on top of him he punched him hard until he coughs up blood; what pisses Lily off was the fact that he could still sneer.

The Slasher found the perfect timing to knock Lily off and reach the gun, Lily wrestled with him.

Ryan knew something wasn’t right; he could hear groans.

“I’ll come back..” he told his sister who’s sitting on the floor, peeking outside the door.

She nods.

Ryan saw Lily and the Slasher wrestling each other; with the glock on the Slasher’s hand.

When he was about to go and help Lily

*BANG*

The sound of the gun echoed in the woods. Leaving Ryan speechless and frozen to where he stand.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That image is how I see Ryan Rodriguez in this fan fic :) BTW