Chapter 7.5: Going home~

2 Days after Sarah killed Aiden; Lily was already allowed to be discharged from the hospital she was transferred to a normal hospital room after being considered as Stable just a day ago.

Lily woke up from her sleep as she felt someone squeezing her hand; she slowly opened her eyes slightly to spy on who it was; she saw Sarah sitting beside her bed; smiling at her.

“Hey, today we can now go home.” Sarah said gently; Lily could just not believe what she just heard, so it’s already been 2 days? Time flies fast; she wished that it lasted a bit longer. So she could have Sarah all by herself, the Sarah she knew for a long time she doesn’t want to return to L.A yet since her girlfriend was there.

Sarah notice that Lily wasn’t quite thrilled on what she said. “What’s wrong?” the brunette asked, caressing Lily’s forehead.

“When we go back, you’ll be back with her?”

“Nonsense I’m exclusively for you!” Sarah smiled pinching Lily’s cheek, Lily smiled but she was still stressing over the fact that she’s got a girlfriend.

“But… isn’t it that she’s yo---“Lily got cut off, as Sarah leaned near her face and placed her pointer finger in her lips.

“I’m exclusively for you” the brunette repeated, Lily smiled as her heart raced faster.

Ed suddenly entered the room; breaking the atmosphere that was building between the two.

“Hey, the doctors already said that you can go home now.” Ed smiled at the blonde.

“And as for you, you need to come with me for a while.” He said as he looked at Sarah. Sarah nods, and calmly went with Ed outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah and Ed sat on the hospital waiting chair outside Lily’s room. Ed looked serious, and Sarah had this feeling that he’s going to ask her about why she came to the interrogation office 2 days ago.

“So, what did you find out?” Ed asked staring at the hospital floors hands clasp together as his elbows were rested on his knees.

“He’s insane; I got nothing” Sarah lied; she knew that he wasn’t just the killer but he had a brother as well.

“Well, what we found out is that he’s Aiden, or at least that’s what he said. Can’t believe you can’t pull that out from him” Ed boasted, Sarah chuckled.

“Do you really think he is? Com’on that guy is crazy. I bet his lying.” Sarah said confidently as she try to hide a sinister smile as she remembered the night she killed the real killer.

(Flashback)

After killing Aiden; she dug a hole of about 6ft near the cabin, after doing so she dismembered his body with the axe and put all of it in the hole she dug. This was her ritual before she lose some of her memories.  She then put a special chemical that she created; the chemical will help the body decompose 5-10x faster. After doing so she then put the soil back and cleaned her mess up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed noticed that Sarah was staring into space; she shook her shoulder and asked her whether she was okay. Sarah nods and smiled.

“So, get Lily ready; we’re all going home today, and by the way Aiden was already transported to our maximum security jail in L.A.”