"Seb play with us." Tom pleaded for what felt like the tenth time. "Just join." I gave up. "You sure?" "Yeah whatever." I want nothing more than to bounce my control off of his forehead but I can't be bothered to talk about Brie again.

We started playing free for all on call of duty and for some reason it felt like Sebastian was targeting me. "Y/n you're so bad at this game, I thought you were better than this sebs destroying you." He mocks as I clench my jaw. "Oh my god he's so much better than you." He laughed as I scoffed. "Yeah Brie seemed to think so to." I clear my throat awkwardly. "What the fuck was that!" I yell at the tv to try and cover what I said but I knew Tom would've noticed.

"What does that mean?" Tom questioned as i panicked. "Nothing." Seb replied calmly. "Aw is big boy Sebastian ashamed to admit what he did?" I tease enough of his bullshit. "Right now I need to know you've been acting weirdy all day." "Sebastian here well... I caught him making out with Brie the night I came back from my record dinner that's why we aren't seeing each other anymore." I admitted as toms face dropped. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled in Sebastian's direction. "I don't know what came over me. She made the first move and I didn't push her away and I should have I'm so sorry y/n." He apologies as I cringed. "I don't need to hear the details thank you." " I think you should leave." Tom commanded Sebastian. "This is my fucking house you should leave!" He yelled in response. "Gladly. Y/n do you want to come stay with me until you find somewhere else to live?" "Yeah I would love to." I replied without even a second thought.

Tom went to wait in the car as I made my way upstairs to pack my bag. "Please y/n I'm sorry don't leave." "I don't know who you are anymore, the seb I knew wouldn't kiss the girl I liked and he definitely wouldn't snap at Tom like that you need to get your shit together." I reply packing my clothes. "So this is it? You're leaving for good?" He asked sadly. "I can't be around you at the moment and I needed my own place eventually anyway we couldn't of lived together forever even if you didn't do what you did." "Please just stay." "I can't, Goodbye seb." I replied pushing past him with my packed bag. Why was this harder than I thought it was going to be.

I made my way out and I got in toms car when I realised I had one last thing to do. "Hey I need to go pick up my bike from Lizzies is that okay?" "Of course, well go there now."

Once we got to Lizzies I realised my bike was there but her car wasn't. I knocked on the door and just like I expected Robbie was on the the other side. "I'm just here to pick up bike. Where's Lizzie?" "She doesn't want to speak to you." He replied coldly. "Is she here?" "Can't you just fuck off out of all of our lives we would be so much better without you." "I'm going to ask you this one more time where's Lizzie?" I reply getting agitated. "Why do you care? She doesn't care about you; she called you a freak you know." "She said what?" I ask in disbelief. "She kept going on about how you kept messaging her and how she didn't want to talk to a freak like you and she's right isn't she you're just a small dicked freak." "I need to talk to her." I reply trying to keep my tears at bay. "Leave before I make you!" He yelled. "Try it dickhead!" I yelled back as he landed a punch to my jaw. I quickly scrambled back to my feet and punched him twice as hard knocking him back. I straddled him waist as I let punch after punch hit his face. "I'm not. A. Fucking. Freak!" I screamed landing a punch between each word. He managed to land a few punches to my face before Tom came behind me and dragged me off of him. At this point the tears and blood were rolling down my face almost in sync. "You're lucky you have Tom here to have your back, leave Lizzie alone!" "Gladly! And you look worse than I do you pathetic twat!" I yell as Tom drags me towards the car. "What the fuck was that?" "Sebastian shouted about how I loved her when we were arguing and she heard. I'm guessing she told Bobby boy." I joke spitting the blood from my mouth out the window. "She called me a freak tom. She told him my secret how could she do that?" "You really think Lizzie would say that?" "I didn't but how would Robbie know about any of that If she didn't?" "Shit I'm sorry." "Yeah just promise you won't kiss any of my future girlfriends?" I joke through my tears trying to lighten the mood. "I promise now we should get to mine and clean those cuts. What are you going to do with your bike?" "I honestly have no idea." I laugh as he begins driving home.

Once we got to his he showed me to the spare bedroom well my new bedroom. "Thank you Tom really for letting me stay, for always having my back and just being a great friend." "Of course you're my best friend I would do anything for you." "I love you Tom." "I love you too, I'll let you get settled and we will order take out for dinner anything in mind?" "Mc Donald's I'm craving chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake." "Coming right up." He replied with a smile before leaving. I sat on the bed and ran a hand down my face. Why can't people just learn to keep things go themselves.

A/n: if you think you hate me this chapter wait till the next one 😏.

This chapters question is Shang chi has just come out on Disney plus who's going to be rewatching I know I am lol.