Chapter 82: Love is War

Y/N BLACK-

I stayed there contemplating all the possible reasons when a sudden feeling of warning overcame me.

I felt an urge and looked through the eyes the fates were showing me.

And I opened them to the inside of Malfoy Manner, staring Lucius in the eye. "You will do as I say. Get a group together and hunt Black down. You know her, you can find her."

"I won't do it! She's family father! I won't offer her up to the Dark Lord just because she's pissed him off."

"Pissed him off?!" He turned to face me quickly. "She's killed almost fifty of us! All on her own!! But she hasn't been challenged in hand to hand. Find her and use physical force. Get her away from her wand."

"She can do wandless-"

"So catch her off guard!! You were chosen for this!! The Dark Lord thinks his sons are too weak and chose you. You will not let me down!!"

"But-"

"No buts!! She's a woman. There's no way she can stab three grown men."

"Father-"

And he snapped.

He grabbed the closest thing to him which happened to be a coffee mug and threw it as hard as he could.

Instantly I apparated. Landing in front of Draco and caught the glass mug centimeters in front of Draco's face.

Draco stared at me through wide eyes.

"That's a bit sexist. A woman could easily kill a man. With the right motivation."

Lucius reached for his wand, but I didn't give him the chance. I sent him flying across the room.

I wrapped my force around his throat pinning him to the floor, "you don't want to mess with me ferret." I said looking deep into his eyes. "Leave Draco alone, or else next time I will kill you before you even realize I'm here."

And I dropped the spell. Backed away. And vanished.

I walked around the cottage waiting for my next sign.

Showered, ate, and relaxed.

Till I felt it.

Again I felt my soul reach out and my eyes opened to Godric's Hollow.

Through his eyes I saw ten Death Eaters waiting to storm the church, but I won't let that happen.

I pulled off the hoodie I was wearing and apparated.

Landing behind Tom, I reached out and tapped his shoulder.

He jumped from shock and I smirked before sending a wave of energy that knocked over all to the ground with enough force to ensure they were never getting back up.

Too easy.

Turning back to him I watched him apparate.

Not that I cared.

I walked through the bodies twirling my wand in my fingers like I was invincible.

And rounded into the alley behind the church.

Then out of nowhere a hand wrapped around my throat and pinned me to the wall. A crude laugh escaped my lips at the sight of his infamous smirk.

"Come to play the hero?" I taunted.

"You must have forgotten which of us is the devil and which is the angel."

"I didn't forget." I reached my head forward as far as possible and enunciated each word, "I. Just. Don't. Care." And I cocked my head with a smirk.