Chapter 26: Snape

Y/N-

His jaw clenched and he pulled against Theo. I smirked at the fact he couldn't reach me.

The door to the classroom burst open. Snape waltzed in, "y/n I need you to come with me."

Oh fantastic.

I felt Harry's hand trying to turn me around. I'm guessing so he could heal me, but I didn't want his or anyone else's help.

I shot Tom one final glare before walking out the classroom door with Snape.

"You're bleeding" he noted as I walked past him.

"I'm aware," I said in a calm manner.

The hallway was empty. We headed in the direction of Dumbledore's office. I could see where this was headed.

Suddenly he pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Y/n what were you thinking?! First you get close to them. Then you are caught casting unforgivable curses. And now you are trying to fight them in class?"

Snape and I have a weird relationship. For a guy that literally hates everyone, he has a sweet spot for me. And It's all because I played my cards right from the beginning.

——————

Flashback to first day of first year:

Y/N-
I looked around at all of the kids who were way more prepared than I was. They had grown up learning magic. Hell there's a kid in here that literally defeated a dark lord as an infant.

I learned that this world existed a week ago. I always knew I was different, but not this different. I had bought the books for the first three years of school, so I could prove myself to all of these people.

After my first Potions class, I knew I had to ask for extra help. All of the spells I had read worked easy enough, but the potions were different. It took a certain level of mastery. And what harm can come from asking my head of house for extra help.

He will either be impressed or tell me no, but I have nothing to lose.

When the class ended all of the students rushed out. I walked up to his desk and set down all of the books I had bought for the class.

"Run along y/l/n. Don't you have a class you are supposed to be going too."

"Actually you are my last one for the day!"

He didn't even look up from what he was doing.

"I was wondering if you by any chance offered extra lessons?"

Nothing. Was he ignoring me?

"I know how challenging this subject can be and I want to prove that I can be the best. I thought asking for your advice would be the best way at-"

"Silence y/n. I do not offer such thing. Now leave."

"Okay. Well then can I ask you one more thing?"

"No."

I ignored his response and opened the book for the third years. There was a healing potion that I had marked. I also opened the book for the second years where I had marked a strong sleeping potion.

"These both seem very useful, but will take time to master on my own. Which would you recommend I learn first?"

He looked at the pages then back up at me. He looked astonished that I had the nerve to keep bothering him.