Chapter 24: Distractions and Betrayl

⚠️ tw: blood ⚠️

Y/N-
I entered their dorm and turned around. Before I could process Tom's lips were on mine and Theo was casting locking and silencing charms.

I tried to put up a fight, but it was no use. Tom's tongue reached as far as it could down my throat. We were inching backwards towards the bed. I felt the back of my legs come into contact with the frame and then Tom pushed me backwards onto the bed.

Theo made his way around and I felt his lips come into contact with my neck. Tom slid down my skirt and slowly kissed the inside of my thighs. His rings tickled my skin as he taunted me by pulling down my underwear as slow as he possibly could.

"For f*cks sake Tom" I said looking down at him.

Tom smirked and Theo let out a laugh.

Then I felt something weird. Like an extra presence in my head.

It took me a second to realize.

I ended up being the one distracted not him.

F*cking Tom was trying to get in my head.

I put my wards up in my head and I saw him clench his jaw out of frustration. Theo leaned down to kiss me again, but I put my arm out to block him.

I lifted my leg up and kicked Tom in the chest knocking him back onto the floor. I pulled up my skirt and launched my self at him before he could get up.

My fingers laced around his throat. I'd caught him off guard.

"What the f*ck Tom?! Why are you trying to get in my head?!"

He stayed silent smirking at me and rolling his tongue in his cheek. I'm done playing whatever f*cked up game this is.

I slapped him across the face and knelt down closer. "I asked you a f*cking question."

He was pissed. He flipped us over so that he was now on top of me. "You'll pay for that."

My wand shot into my hand and I pressed it against his side. "Answer the question." I said scary calm while looking him dead in the eye.

"Why did you flinch when he mentioned a child of a prophecy?" He asked.

"I didn't." I maintained a freakishly calm tone.

"Don't lie to me!" His hand tightened on my throat, so I pushed the wand further in his skin. He didn't even flinch. "What do you know?!"

"I don't know anything! I just don't need y'all trying to go after Harry!" His hand was too tight and I started to gasp for air.

Theo tried to jump in, but Tom waved his hand putting up an invisible barrier between us.

"Let go of her Tom! What the f*ck are you doing?!"
He spat banging on the barrier.

Tom's gaze moved from Theo back to me. He grabbed the knife out of his back pocket and held it against my side. "Last chance. What do you know?"

His jaw clenched.

I looked him in the eye. "F*ck you!"

I closed my eyes and felt my force extend from my body. Tom began to push the knife into my skin. I winced as the pain seared through my body and thrusted my force outward, sending him flying backwards into his invisible barrier.

I scrambled to my feet. Blood was oozing from the cut in my side.

He was actually going to stab me!