Chapter 18: Bad B!tch

Y/N-

I climbed into my bed quietly and rested my head on my pillow when all of a sudden the lights turned on in my room.

"Nooooooo" I grunted as I glanced over at Blaise who was sitting up, staring at me with a smirk.

"Five am... new record y/n" he laughed

"Sleep now and talk tomorrow" I groaned.

"Ohh not a chance."

"Knox" I said and the lights flicked off.

"Lumos"

"Knox"

"Lumos"

"Knox"

"Lumos"

I sat up and looked at Blaise annoyed. This was my fatal mistake. His eyes fell to the hickeys on the side of my neck facing him.

"So who are you 'just friends' with now? Or was this the Weasleys doing?"

I chucked my pillow at him. He stood up and walked towards me laughing.

"It was not the Weasley's."

He looked at me before moving my head with his hand to examine the other side of my neck. He looked back and forth between each side then backed away with his hand covering his mouth. "You didn't?!"

"Didn't what?" I said with a smirk. Thinking there's no way in hell he deduced what happened by the hickeys on my neck.

"Tell me you didn't have a threesome with the Riddles!"

I looked at him in shock. "How?"

"The hickeys on your neck are disproportionate on each side. The ones on the right are bigger, but the ones on the left are more defined. That means you had a threesome and if it wasn't with the Weasley twins then it had to be with them"

"How can you deduce all of that but not pass history of magic?"

He looked at me with pride that he'd figured it out, "history of magic is boring, your love life however just became the biggest piece of gossip in school history!"

"Don't you dare tell a soul-"

"Honey I would never, as long as you promise not to hold out on me again! So tell me everything that happened!"

"Tom found my father and he's alive."

Blaise stopped in his place. That was obviously not the tea he wanted me to spill. He sat down beside me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh my god are you okay? Who is it? Did he know you were alive?"

We ended up talking till sunrise. We heard rustling in the common room at around 9 o'clock. Blaise got up and finished packing his bags. After promising I would meet him in the common room before leaving, he left to go eat breakfast.

I wasn't hungry so I finished packing. I got dressed in a turtleneck with a t-shirt over and jeans to hide my hickeys. When I heard everyone file back into the common room I walked out.

The Riddles were sitting next to each other on the couch across from Blaise and Draco. As I walked by, Theo reached out his hand, grabbing my waist and pulling me down so that I was sitting half in each of their laps.

I let out a small laugh as both of them whispered "Good morning"

I looked up and realized the rest of the group was staring at me. Draco looked confused and annoyed, so he asked "which Riddle are you dating y/n?" He smirked thinking he was starting something.

"Neither" I responded.

"Both" they corrected in unison.

Butterflies tore up my stomach as I exchanged a look with each of them.

"Oh sh!t" Blaise said letting out a laugh as Draco sulked back in his chair.

We talked as a group till it was nearly time to leave. I tried to get up, but Tom pulled me back down.

"And where do you think you're going darling?"

I turned as smiled. "To the train, I want to make sure I don't have to share a cabin with someone I don't like."

They nodded and we all stood up.

"I thought y'all weren't riding the train?" I asked when they started to follow me out.

"We're walking you to the train" Tom said.

"You know so you don't get lost" Theo said with a wink.

They wanted to make sure everyone knew, not just the Slytherins that they had claimed me. I'm not stupid, but I also didn't care.

We walked out of the Slytherin common room, the Riddles following behind my every step. We were in sync and it was clear to everyone as we passed that I was the baddest b!tch in this school.

(A/N: this is just what I picture the power in the walk to look like!!!)

When we got to the train, Tom pulled off his sweatshirt and gave it to me. You have one of Theo's so it's only fair. He said with a smirk.

I took it and kissed him on the cheek. I did the same to Theo.

"See you after Christmas!" I said as I disappeared onto the train. I watched through the window as they began their walk back to the castle. When they were out of view I found an empty compartment and waited for the Twins.

Finally they can bursting through the door talking a million miles an hour. All I caught was PRANK....MALFOY....RIGHT BRHIND US...

Suddenly Malfoy burst through the door with bright pink hair. I stepped between him and the Twins pointing my wand at him. I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"NOT FUNNY!! MOVE SO I CAN BLAST THEM INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION" he screamed.

"Not a chance ferret. You mess with them and you mess with me." I took a step towards Malfoy and he took a step back. "That's what I thought" I said with a smirk.

He cussed at us and threw his middle fingers in the air before backing out of the compartment and leaving us alone.

"My hero." Fred laughed as he plopped down on the seat. He pat his lap signaling me to lay down like I always did, but I had something I had to do first.

"I will when I get back, can you watch my stuff for a second?" I reached in and pulled out my makeup bag.

"Of course!" George said sitting down. Fred gave me a quizzical look before I backed out and headed to the restroom.

After checking to make sure I was alone I pulled down the turtleneck, exposing my hickeys.

I opened my makeup bag and attempted to cover them when the door to the bathroom swung open. Sh't.

——————-

A/N-

Don't forget to vote!!!

~1104 words