Chapter 48: Promises

⚠️I'm sure this was to be expected....⚠️
⚠️but mature content ahead⚠️
Y/N-

His fingers traced under the thin lace that covered my breasts as he marked his way down my neck to the center of my chest.

He leaned backed and tugged on his tie, ripping it off once it was loose enough. He grabbed it and wrapped it around my wrists and tied them to the headboard as he he kissed down the center of my chest.

One hand found my back and undid the bra strap, he pulled it forward and threw it to the side. He kissed up my stomach to the underside of my breast where the scar of his brothers initials lay on my skin.

He sucked on the skin till it turned purple and black, leaving bite marks, so that it was no longer noticeable what it had once read.

I could feel his smirk against my skin as he made his way down to his own initials, his fingers ran under the lace of my bottoms as he pulled them down fully exposing the scar.

He placed gentle kisses on top while looking up at me. Butterflies shot through my body as he did so.

He wanted me to know 'who I belong too.' And I hate how much it turned me on.

He pulled my underwear down the rest of the way and I felt them slide off my ankles. He climbed off the edge of the bed and pulled my legs onto his shoulders while kissing up my inner thighs.

He got closer and closer, kissing everywhere but where I so desired. Finally he kissed me right on my heat, but pulled away.

"F*ck Theo!"

"You wanted me to make you beg." He leaned down and gently kissed it again, "so beg."

He leaned up between my legs smirking at me, I tugged on his tie that restrained me, "f*ck," I muttered under my breath. Why did I say that?!

He seemed pleased at my struggle to give in. He trailed a finger down my sensitive area and down my thigh, "just submit my love," he leaned down and licked up the center of my thigh till his tongue was centimeters from where I wanted.

I bucked my hips and he pushed them back down and smirked. I couldn't fight it anymore, "please" it came out as a faint whisper.

He leaned forward, "oh come on love you can do better than that," his hot breath hit me and I cracked.

"Please Theo," it came out almost as a moan, "please show me who I belong too."

The words I know he so desperately wanted to hear and he held back no longer.

His tongue explored my heat and I threw my head back. He gripped my thigh hard as mumbled against my skin, "look at me."

He leaned up and thrust two fingers inside me, "watch me pleasure you." I obeyed and looked down at him. "Good girl."

He kept his pace till I felt my stomach twist and my back arched, "not yet love."

He kept going till he knew I couldn't hold it any longer and pulled his fingers out, denying me of my high.

I groaned and he laughed, "patience."

He kissed up my stomach, between my breasts, up my neck and to my lips. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I didn't let him in.

That's what he gets for teasing me.

He pulled away and glared down at me before diving back down into the kiss. His hand reach down and slipped back inside of me.

I gasped and he took his opportunity. He pulled out his fingers and I could feel his smirk against my lips as his tongue explored my mouth.

He stood up and pulled of his shirt, pants, and underwear. My eyes travelled down his body and back to his eyes. "Like what you see?"