Chapter 25: Bogarts

Y/N-

I don't think over ever wanted to freeze time more then the moment that alarm went off. I couldn't shut my brain off last night, so I tossed and turned, never really falling asleep.

I looked over and the boys were still passed out. Draco was hanging halfway off the bed and Blaise had somehow ended up laying the complete wrong direction.

I got up and walked to the curtains in front of the window by their bed. "Morning sunshine's!!" I flung them open. Light came rushing in, filling up the entire room.

"NOOOOO" Draco groaned and Blaise threw a pillow at my head. I dodged it and started getting ready for class. I had DADA with moody first and I couldn't be late again or Snape would have me in detention for a month.

I put on a white under shirt, green plaid skirt, and pulled my robes on over. I hated wearing the stupid tie close to my neck, so I always had them loose hanging more like a necklace.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup, when I walked out the boys were dressed and ready. We walked together for most of the way till I separated to walk with Harry.

We had DADA with the Gryffindor's so he was headed to the same place. "Hey Harry!"

"Hey y/n! I actually wanted to talk to you." He pulled me aside so no one could hear us. "I was told that you were supposed to be distancing yourself from the Riddles?"

"What?" Did he really just- I know my dad did not set Harry to spy on me-

"Um yeah. I was told you had to for your safety."

"And I am" I mean with one of them, but there's no need to be specific.

"Y/n I was at the party. And why the hell did you use an unforgivable curse?! You know how serious that is!" He was literally whisper screaming at me.

"Calm your tits DAD" I emphasized the sarcasm on the last word. "You can tell Sirius that he has nothing to worry about. I have everything under control."

"I never said it was-"

"Oh please. Don't try and make something up now." I rolled my eyes and walked off.

When I got to the classroom I immediately noticed my usual chair, in the middle of the two Riddles, was still completely empty. Tom's eyes met mine and he pulled it out, signaling me to sit.

F*ck him.

I walked over to the table across from them where Blaise, Draco, and Goyle sat. I tapped Goyle on the shoulder, "move."

He immediately grabbed his stuff and got up. I let out a laugh at how quickly he obeyed. He walked over and I heard Tom tell him no when he tried to sit down in my old seat.

I looked at Tom and smirked. He mouthed, 'get your ass over here and sit,' so I kicked my feet up on the table and leaned back.

I turned and started talking to Draco and Blaise. All they were doing was complaining about their hangovers. Goyle gave up and sat at another table. The entire time I could feel his glare never leaving me.

Moody came storming into class like usual. "The lesson today is bogarts! I was informed you had previous instruction on the matter, but I want proof! I need two volunteers to come up and fight one." He slumped back in the chair behind his desk.

Bogarts. The creature that shape-shifts into what or who you fear the very most.

What do I fear the most? I'm afraid that I'll be the last alive and having to bury everyone I have ever loved. I fear being betrayed by those I trust the most.