Thank Y'all For Everything!!

A/N- wow....

READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END PLEASE...... (past the songs is a surprise)

I cannot believe it is over?!!!

This has been such a big aspect of my life for so long and I don't know how I'm going to go through my day without thinking about the story or the next twist!!

I can't thank y'all enough for all of the support and encouragement!! Y'all made these last few months so much better and I appreciate it!!

I know the ending wasn't what many of you had hoped, but it was my plan all along. From day one I knew this was where I had to get to and I never expected this many people to read my story.

I hope y'all do not hate me for the ending lol 😬

Also.....

As I am sure a bunch of you noticed, I used numerous song lyrics and tiktoks throughout the course of this story.

Below I will attach all of the songs I used and in which chapter they were in.

You may ask why I did this....

Life is hard. And sometimes like a book you just want to skip chapters because they are too hard to look at, but it's those moments that make us the strong people we are!

And when life gets hard. I like to escape. Escape to the reality I feel my soul was meant to be a part of. So I linked songs to my story, so that when I'm enduring a harder chapter I can pull up a playlist of these songs and laugh/cry thinking about the other reality and all of the special moments in the story that went with the songs.

So....

If you want, you can make a playlist of these songs and reminisce my story, Torn Between Two Riddles, on a daily basis as if it was your own.

And remember.

While these characters may not exist in our reality, they will always be waiting for you here in these pages of my story. And it will always be here for you to re-read!

Lastly before I attach the songs, if any of y'all ever need anything do not hesitate to reach out!

My dm's are always open! We are in this together! I love y'all!

- "How To Be A Heartbreaker" by Marina and the Diamonds (Chapter 19)

-"This Town" by Nial Horan (Chapter 29)

- "Come and Get it" by Selena Gomez (Chapter 38)

-"Brother" by Kodaline (Chapter 44, 77, everywhere)