Chapter 56: Secret Desires

A/N- get the tissues ready lmao and look up the song "if you love her" by Forest Blakk.

Also I had my first kissssssss AHHHHH

And my second and third anddddd let me just tell you when they bite your earlobe it is 100x hotter than I imagined it to be 🦋🦋

Anyways....

———————

TOM RIDDLE-

"We need to talk." Mattheo stood there staring at me. She turned around and looked up at him, but he didn't break his eye contact with me.

I nodded and he turned heading to our dorm at the end of the hall. I followed and she rolled her eyes and turned to dance with Blaise.

We got into our dorm and I left the door cracked open slightly so I could see her dancing down the hall. Just in case something like the black lake happens.

I turned to Mattheo expecting rage or jealousy, but he looked at me and smiled.

The f*ck?

"You make her happy."

I don't know what to say to that.

He looked like he was scrambling his thoughts. "I just want her to be happy."

"I-" I tried.

"No. Don't talk. This is hard enough for me without you saying anything."

I nodded and he sighed.

"She always has trouble falling asleep and she likes to cuddle while under the sheets."

Trust me brother I know.

"She loves pop songs and dancing. And bad trash TV."

TV? The f*ck is a TV? "Uh-" I wanted to ask but he held up a finger telling me to be quiet.

"There's still a few other things. She loves love notes and babies and likes giving gifts.

Has a hard time accepting a good compliment. And she loves her whole family and all of her friends."

I can't protect them all.

"Kiss her with passion as much as you can. Run your hands through her hair, whenever she's sad. And when she doesn't notice how pretty she is, tell her over and over so she never forgets."

He glanced at the door noticing it was slightly open, but turned back to me.

"Take it. If she gives you her heart, don't you break it. Let your arms be a place she feels safe in. She's the best thing that you'll ever have."

He wasn't looking at me anymore, but through the crack in the door at her.

"She'll love you if you love her on days when it feels like the whole world might cave in. Stand side by side and you'll make it."

He looked down and muttered under his breath, "she's the best thing that you'll ever have."

Then looked back at me. "She'll love you, if you love her like that. Don't make the same mistakes I made Tom." And he turned and left the room.

I followed after him. I watched her as I emerged from the hallway, she was dancing on top of the table with Blaise.

Smiling and laughing as her loose curls bounced up and down on her shoulders. Her hands in the air, one hand locking pinkies with Blaise as they scream singed the song and the other clutching a red solo cup.

I looked across to the other side of the room where Mattheo had made his way and he stood there staring at her. He looked proud of himself, but there was a glint of sadness in his eyes.