He looks so hot and sexy

"B-but d-dad, I don't think I'm worth for this post, there are many hardworking and higher position people working there. Y-you should select one of them not me, I don't deserve this" Jungkook said.

Again everyone started to murmur to themselves. Jimin glared at everyone and opened his mouth to say something in order to knock some sense on that stupid raven hair male.

But before him taehyung beat him.
"I know our company has many talented and hardworking people but being the ceo of the company need much more than that, talent and hardwork is not enough.
We chose you not just because of your talent jungkook.... Your character, your leadership and managing the situation and many things...
We chose you not because of your relationship with us, you earned this,
So please accept this jungkook"taehyung finished with little smile on his face.

The smile maybe very small to be noticed but his eyes never lie how much he was happy for his husband. jungkook saw that, the true feeling behind those mask he wearing.

He took a deep breath before looking straight at taehyung's eyes he says "I accept this, I'm looking forward to work with you Mr.Jeon taehyung" jungkook gave his hand for taehyung to shake.

Taehyung cheek blushed with pink colour. He cleared his throat to hide his blush and looked up
"I'm looking forward to work with you too Mr.jeon jungkook" he took his hand in his and gave a firm shake.
The people cheered for them and Clapped loudly.

Seojoon almost squealed by looking at the couple but he restrained himself from doing that.

But someone couldn't control it and squealed, the couple looked that side and saw hoseok with jimin running towards him.

Before jungkook register anything hoseok jumped on him and held him like a goala.

"Jungkookieeeeeeee
I'm so happy for you... Your going to be our new ceo, congratulations" hoseok screamed like a little girl.

"What are you hyung!! We don't own the company and fuck your heavy... Let go... Your embarrassing us hyung stop this" jungkook flustered.

Taehyung laughed whole heartedly because of his husband embarrassed face. He was laughing uncontrollably that he didn't notice that everyone stared at him weirdly, Shocked.

Jimin noticed everyone stare so he laughed with taehyung.
Soon everyone shook that previous shock and chuckled.

Taehyung wiped his happy tears and looked up. His eyes locked with the shorter male who got staring at him.

Jimin cleared his throat and looked away from taehyung. He pulled hoseok away from jungkook, he congratulated jungkook with small hug.

"Thank you everyone now enjoy your night... You can eat and drink as much you like" seojoon announced with happy smile.

The employees cheered louder for him and the party began.

One by one everyone came and congratulated jungkook, the whole time jungkook flashed his bunny smile and shook their hand.

Even some girls as in excuse of wishing him they hawked at his open chest. Some shamelessly stared at him like they wanna eat him whole.
Jungkook as always he ignored them. he can see in his peripheral vision that his husband was glaring at him without blinking his eyes.

So he excused from them and walked towards his taehyung to tease him.  now standing infront of him.

"What's with that glare darling? Now I'm here you can have me all by yourself" Jungkook says with a smirk as he stepped closer to him.