050. ꕥ A Giddy Mood

I was in an extra giddy mood as Raven, and I sat at one of the many tables outside the Ark

I was in an extra giddy mood as Raven, and I sat at one of the many tables outside the Ark. It was dark outside now; a mixture of lights and torches lit up the camp. I sat on Raven's right, taking a sip of my drink. It was alcohol, it didn't taste the best, but I still drank it. Someone had managed to salvage Monty's still that was at the Dropship. I didn't know how I felt about someone taking it, something Monty worked hard on. Just because he wasn't here didn't mean someone can just take what's his.

"You know I saw it, right?" Raven asked, trying to fight back a smile as she pulled me from my thoughts.

My face flushed at what Raven had said; I knew exactly what she was talking about. I took another sip of my drink. "About that..."

"How long's it gonna be before you guys have kids?" At Raven's remark, I spat out all the drink that was in my mouth. I looked back over to Raven, who was in a complete giggle fit. "You know I'm kidding, Jo."

I rolled my eyes at Raven. "I know."

"But I'm glad it happened." Raven started, taking a swig of her drink. "It was getting hard watching you two do anything within a ten-foot radius of each other."

I lightly scoffed. "We — well, I know I — was definitely not that bad." Raven made a face that said, 'I don't know' which caused me to roll my eyes again at her, and I playfully smacked her arm.

There was a comfortable silence that settled over us as I stared out at the camp, watching all the people scurry around. Everyone seemed so happy to be on the ground; they acted as if it was the best thing ever to happen. I didn't know if that was entirely true. Yeah, sure, we weren't stuck up in space with limited oxygen and crappy rules, but there are dangers down here too. The Grounders are a prime example of that, and now, we have to worry about the Mountain Men.

"You know I can tell." My thoughts are interrupted by Raven once again.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the brunette. "Tell what?"

"That Bellamy really likes you." She stated as if it was as simple before deciding what to drink.

I shook my head. "Raven..."

Before the conversation could go on any further, Abby came marching towards us. I could tell by the look on her face that she was not happy about something, and I had an idea what that something was.

She walked up to Raven and me and slammed a note downing the table. The note read:

Mom, I hope you understand that I had to do this.
-Clarke

Raven and I both looked up to Abby. "Did you two know about this?" 

Raven looked down at the note before replying with a simple, "No."

When Abby turned her head to me, I answered, "I don't know what that is," in hopes she wouldn't see through my lie.

Abby didn't take her eyes off us and sat down in front of us. "Sure. Have a seat." Said Raven.