018. ꕥ Calling Ark Station

We saw Octavia

We saw Octavia. She struggled with a key to unlock her chains, and the Grounder we were following was unconscious on the ground.

Octavia heard us and looked at us with wide eyes when she saw her brother. "Bellamy?"

"Octavia." Bellamy said with relief, then went running up to her.

Bellamy unlocked Octavia's chains before he ordered, "Monroe, watch the exit." She went to do as she was told soundlessly.

Once her chains were unlocked, Octavia immediately hugged Bellamy. I smiled at the sibling's encounter. Even if I didn't know where my sibling was, I'm glad to help Octavia and Bellamy reunite.

"We should get going." I advised. "We don't want to overextend our stay."

Octavia pulled back from Bellamy, and it seemed like she just realized the rest of us were here.

As I stood next to Jasper, Octavia limped over to both of us and pulled us into a hug. "How did you find me?"

Jasper now had a huge smile on his face. "Followed him." He explained, both me and him pulling from the hug.

"Jo's right," Octavia started turning to Bellamy. "we should go now before he wakes up."

"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy said sternly before grabbing a spear.

Octavia went to stop him, "Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

"They started this. Finn. Move." Bellamy ordered Finn, who kneeled next to the Grounder, looking at something.

"What is it, Finn?" I asked, going to kneel next to him. When I do, I see he was holding a horn tied to the Grounder's belt.

"Foghorn." He said, looking at me.

Then the next part seemed to happen in slow motion.

The Grounder suddenly moved and stabbed Finn in the side, and he fell with his back on the floor. Next, the Grounder looked at me and pushed me as hard as he could. I stumbled back and hit my head hard against the wall, luckily not going unconscious. I fell to the floor with my back sliding against the wall.

I was a little disoriented, but I still had enough awareness to know what was happening. Through blurry vision, I could see Bellamy on the ground fighting off the Grounder. The Grounder was trying to push the spear in Bellamy's throat.

"Stop!" Octavia cried. "That's my brother!"

This caused me to turn my gaze over to her, and I saw her standing next to Finn, knife still in his side. I tried to get up as quickly as I could and make my way over to him. "Finn." I breathed out.