013. ꕥ Goodbye

"Hurry up

"Hurry up." I hissed at Bellamy, who had been lagging behind me. We had been out in the woods for how long, I don't know, but it was pitch back out in the eerie forest.

We had been going around trying to find any signs of my brother. I was pretty sure I was looking for my brother, and Bellamy was looking for Charlotte. Unfortunately, we hadn't come across either of them.

"Sorry, are you the one that got knocked out?" Bellamy asked with sass in his voice.

I turned to face him. "Do you want it to happen again?" I ask with total seriousness in my voice that I would do it. "Thought so." I said when he didn't respond. Bellamy just rolled his eyes as I turned my back to him and kept going.

We only stopped when we heard rustling. Looking for the source of the sound, I saw Charlotte standing there looking around. "Come on, we got to get her." If I couldn't find my brother, at least I know he will not hurt Charlotte if we have her.

"I'll grab her." Bellamy told me. He went off to grab her. Once he did, she started screaming until she realized it was Bellamy.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked, looking from him to me approaching them.

"Saving your ass." I answered.

Bellamy started dragging her off; she began screaming in protest. "Let me go!"

"We are trying to help you." He told her.

"I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me." Charlotte snapped. She then went running off screaming, "I'm over here!"

Bellamy grabbed her again, coving her mouth. "Are you trying to get all three of us killed?"

"I'll be fine." I told them. "My brother won't hurt me, but you two..."

Bellamy looked at me with a glare. "Not helping."

"Just go, okay? I'm the one they want." Charlotte pleaded.

Bellamy grabbed both sides of her jacket, "Charlotte, listen to me. I won't leave you." He reassured her. "Neither will Jo, right?"

"Yeah." I said reluctantly. "You don't deserve to die, even after what happened."

"Please, Bellamy." She kept pleading, but Bellamy didn't listen and grabbed her, hoisting her over his shoulder. She started screaming again, letting John know exactly where we were.

I could now see the torches in the distance, so I knew my brother was close. Bellamy and I started running in the opposite direction, with a still screaming Charlotte.

It had started to rain while we were running and coming down heavy. We just kept running, and Charlotte kept screaming, letting anyone know our whereabouts. Now I was worried about Grounders; they could come out at any moment. "Do you have a death wish or something?" I rhetorically asked. "Be quiet!"