𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ᯽ 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 .

" he can't stop thinking about her . "

• • •

"Katsuhiko (Name)! I specifically ordered you to not engage combat with General Gorou of the resistance!!" Kujou Sara shouted as she scolded you for not following her orders.

You leaned back on the wooden chair, your arms folded on top one another. You raised one of your hands as you spoke, "With all due respect Kujou, I wasn't the one who intiated the fight-"

A sudden loud slam on her desk interrupted you as well as making you jump in your seat.

"However- As the slightly more mature one out of the both of you, you should've known better than to attack and drag out the fight." Sara continues to reprimand you. Shaking her head as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"The army already knows about the whole," as Sara began doing air quotes with her fingers, "(Name) versus Gorou rivalry and whatnot. We also have our reputation as the shogun's army to uphold- and not one as a heartless group."

Sara gave you a glare which you simply shrugged in response. "I'd appreciate it if you would listen to me and not add more fire to this, fanfiction or whatever they call it."

"Why should you care about what they think?" You retorted back, only to get shut up with a glare from her.

"Because the public's opinion always matters in times like this Katsuhiko. Always. Whether we succeed the shogun's mission or not the public will only ever care about the bad things. Ever heard of the saying, ignorance is bliss? Because that's exactly what you're doing, your ignorant with your actions and what it'll lead for those into such bizzare rumours."

You stayed silent, unable to think of what to say back. You clenched the sleeve of your uniform at your senior's words, at how she refered to you as your surname rather than your first. Knowing that Kujou Sara is serious when she refers to you as Katsuhiko.

Another hard sigh left her mouth, before leaving the room without another word as the door was slammed shut to some sort of force.

Meanwhile, you gritted your teeth as a bubbling feeling of rage built up in your chest. A feeling of annoyance at the useless scolding given by Kujou Sara.

In an attempt to relax yourself, you leaned back on your wooden chair and closed your eyes. A tired, tensed breath left your mouth as you let yourself go from the situation aat hand.

'I still have those reports to submit to the higher ups. I also need to change my bandage soon, otherwise my shoulder might get infected.'

Unconsciously you lightly grazed your bandaged shoulder where you where hit by Gorou's arrow due to your sloppy and reckless actions.

A sigh escaped your lips, you weren't going to lie- You were still disappointed in the results. You could feel yourself getting a headache from evening thinking about it.

You were just glad she left. Now you didn't have to listen to Sara giving you a full on lecture. However, her words still bothered you till no end.

Still, you couldn't let such words affect your work ethic.

On the other hand, you have yet to crack the mystery of your er- Dead vision? Speaking of which, you needed to check on it.

You opened the drawer, revealing that your vision was still there. 'Thank the archons.' You picked it up and inspected it closely, like how you did a couple of days ago.

Still no tint of colour whatsoever. Typical.

The only thing different was how it glowed. It beated like, like a heart? Dimming one second then becoming more vibrant the next. Seeing this pattern was stirring up a headache, so you put away in the drawer, covering the useless rock up with some books and papers.