𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ᯽ 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .

" the stars , how i wish to see them in your eyes again . . "

"Ma! Look! I caught one, I caught a shooting star!" A little girl shouted excitedly, her hands closed together as to keep something from drifting away

"Ma! Look! I caught one, I caught a shooting star!" A little girl shouted excitedly, her hands closed together as to keep something from drifting away. Her short (skin/colour) legs ran through a mixed field of purple and white flowers.

A woman who had wavy [h/c] hair and a porcelain face softly smiled at her child. Her hair tied back neatly as her beautiful white kimono flowed down her figure like a gentle stream. The woman kneeled down as the little girl leaped into her arms, making sure her hands are tightly cupped over one another to make sure she didn't lose whatever she was holding, her shooting star.

"Is that so my star? Then why don't we make a wish hm?" The woman suggested, a warm smile plastered on her porcelain face.

The child simply shook her head , before looking up towards her mom, "Actually mama, I wanna make a wish with everyone present! With all my aunties and uncles-! Especially with both you and moma here!" The young child spoke with enthusiasm.

The woman's amaranthine coloured eyes softened as she gazed at her child as she mentions her wife, the love of her life.

As the child continues rambling on about her adventures in the field of flowers, the adult woman's smile slowly began to fade as she remembered the current dangers arising in Inazuma.

The goddess unknowingly let out a worried sigh. Making the child stop rambling, turning her attention to her mama.

"Is there something wrong Mama?" The child asks, her eyes wide with concern.

The soft gentle smile on Estella's face strained a little as her daughter inquired about her wellbeing.

"Nothing at all-"

"Estella. May I speak with you for a moment?" Spoke another immortal entity.

The goddess set her daughter onto the flower patch, excusing herself- telling her daughter that she had to go discuss some things.

Yet the (h/c) girl was no dense child, knowing that it had something to do with her moma, her other mother. She could only patiently watch as Estella conversed with the messenger, giving them privacy and not bothered to eavesdrop them.

"-Estella, you know what needs to be done."

Estella sighed tiredly, eyes filled with guilt as she looked over at her child. Her eyes shone with innocence and wonder. The goddess shook her head, her voice stern as steel as she faced the messenger again.

"This plan is not up for discussion-! Let Baal know of my arrival tomorrow, we'll discuss the alternatives then." She said seriously, the messenger bowed before leaving the serenic field.