𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Reflection

Why was the readers personality changing every second 💀💀💀 gonna cry in the corner ig.

.

" 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗥, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ."

- Leon Trotsky

T/W ;
Injuries(?)
Fighting- i guess.
Blood (probably not too much.)

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. Sara lead the soldiers along with you, her assistant- towards the meeting point. There were so many soldiers that you could hear the many footsteps of them from behind the both of you. Today was the day that you would see him. Your old childhood friend and perhaps some might say enemy who you managed to cut off ties with a year ago, when you, General [Name] first joined the army.

Each step you took only made your own heart beat faster. Was it nervousness? Guilt? Excitment even? Its been a year since the both of you had seen each other face to face properly. If only you could've forced your heart to slow down. Maybe that would help with the swirls of unidentified emotions you felt.

"Stop." Sara commanded, all the soldiers immediately obeyed and stopped where they were. The both of you, as well as your side of the army, waited for a good few minutes before seeing him lead his soldiers on the other side. You also saw the traveller and his travelling buddy standing right behind him. You saw the shocked expression on the blond fugitive's face as well as the floating child- person? The moment both you and Gorou's eyes met, the atmosphere had changed completely. Gorou glared at you while you gladly glared back at him.

Sara sighed quietly to herself before putting a hand on your shoulder. "Calm yourself, don't let your emotions get the best of you." She whispered. You forced yourself to relax but your gaze never left Gorou's.

"The resistance has been standing for way too long. You've not only messed with the system, but you've also defied our archon, the Raiden Shogun's wishes for way to long." Kujou eyed the traveller. You had a vague idea what this meeting would be about. 'She's going to try to negotiate with them.' You thought.

"You know damn well that we have stronger forces. We could easily shut down this little playground of yours. You could easily avoid that if you hand the fugitive, as well as his partner over to us."

Gorou averted his gaze to your senior. "The resistance never betrays its own." he stated. You rolled your eyes, 'ironic that its coming from that mouth of yours isn't it?' You sarcastically remarked in your mind. You obviously wanted to say that to his face, but you could tell by the look in your senior's eyes that she wanted to handle this situation herself.