𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲.
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀,
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚.

A DOOR SLAMMED OPEN, startling Sara and the other soldiers in the meeting room

Kimiko dropped to her knees, tears rolling down her face.

"General Kimiko what happened-"

"K-Katsuhiko-" She choked out. Sara quickly rushed over to Kimiko. Pulling her close in a warm embrace, trying to calm the crying girl.

"Breathe Kimiko.. What happened?"

"Katsuhiko-senpai has been murdered, General Sara.."

Three weeks ago

Three weeks ago

Your mind was conflicted. Your fateful meetings with your ex-friends were starting to make you second guess your decisions. Not like you would've admitted it anyways.

You continued carrying out general stuff jobs that the author would rather not explain because she's a lazy person. But if she did then it wouldn't be in much detail so- Moving on.

The gossip over the poisoning incident quickly blew over. Mostly because of Kimiko sending death threats to them- But hey, they shut up about it so you didn't mind one bit.

Other than that, you couldn't help but ponder about the current dreams you were having. You didn't dream about anything similar to that, actually. All you saw was pitch black and then you'd wake up to find out its five in the morning.

(Literally me-)

You sighed as you managed to fill out the last few important documents. Your mind wandered back to Ayaka and Thoma.

'They're just trying to gulit-trip me aren't they? Well too bad because I won't fall for such a cheap trick!'

You closed your eyes for a moment. Wanting a little bit of peace. Well, that lasted for about a good three seconds before a knock was heard on your office door.