𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬,
𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 ❞

- ???᯽

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘." Sara said, her arms crossed. "They're getting stronger, as well as better at planning ahead and reading our patterns."

"Not to mention that they have the traveller by their side now." Kimiko muttered. Having heard the many stories and rumours about the outlander.

You switched your gaze between your two collegues. You sighed, "Its not even the traveller, Kokomi is the one behind their formations. I doubt that there's anybody on the resistance that's on the same level as her strategic thinking." You pointed out.

You placed a hand underneath your chin, closing your eyes to think. "Without their leader Kokomi Sangonomiya, they're all brawns but no brains. They'll either act cautious or out of impulse once their strategist is gone or dealt with. However we won't give them time to grieve nor hide." You picked up one of the wooden figures, which represented one of the groups from the army, using it to knock down another that represented a platoon from the resistance.

"We'll strike them as soon as the opportunity comes." You said as the other two generals stared at the knocked down wooden figure.

"So now just need to find Kokomi and apprehend her." Kimiko concluded. Before furrowing her brows.

"I'm surprised we haven't found her yet, she has a huge place in Watatsumi Island after all, right?" Kimiko asked.

"That's true, but we've already sent soldiers to survey the area. Yet still no sign, Sangonomiya has probably taken pre-cautions and fled somewhere to avoid us. After all, she did take a huge risk showing up in battle out of the blue." You told Kimiko.

"Then its settled, we'll find Kokomi Sangonomiya and capture her. We'll let the shogun decide her fate then. I'll get an arrest warrant for her. Meeting is over." Sara said, both you and Kimiko walked out of the meeting room, while the soldiers bowed to Sara before leaving to continue their duties.

You walked with long strides not sparing a glance to those who have been cuffed and were getting taken to the chambers.

"Katsuhiko-senpai." You heard your name get called out.

Kimiko was behind you. Her uniform was neatly put on. "I told you, you can refer to ne as [Name]." You told her once again just like before.

"Katsuhiko-senpai, can we spar for a bit?" Kimiko asked, dismissing what you had said previously. 'She must take her manners seriously.'