𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ᯽ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 .

" please tell me , what happened to you . . . -
what happened to us ? "

There was something strange in the air of Inazuma, the land of eternity that Gorou could not put his finger on

There was something strange in the air of Inazuma, the land of eternity that Gorou could not put his finger on. After all, he was just a normal Watatsumi soldier who spent his life in protecting the people there despite it being peaceful. He secured his place in the small Watatsumi army. Leading him to join Gorgasia II.

He simply shook the strange scent off. Perhaps it was just a fluke, perhaps the jitters of getting Sanganomiya's approval to join the army was getting to him. For Watatsumi island was a peaceful island.

That was, of course. Until the vision hunt decree was declared throughout the entirety of Inazuma. The head of the Tenyrou commission arrived at the island, spouting the words that no vision holder wanted to hear.

"Surrender your vision in name of the almighty shogun!" The man raised his voice, loud enough that the entire island could hear.

The townspeople scurried behind the soldiers of the Watatsumi army, afraid, confused.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen." The priestess, Sanganomiya Kokomi stepped forward. It was a surprise indeed for them, since she was not seen outside the Sanganomiya palace often.

Soldiers for the shogun's army readied their weapons. Same went for the Watatsumi army who were ready to protect their priestess. Yet the air felt uneasy, after all. The shogun's army had better resources and must've had experienced war veterans.

The stare down between Kujou and Sangonomiya made it uneasy. But it was a stroke of luck for them to leave Watatsumi Island without harming anyone.

Thus, this was the beginning of the resistance against the vision hunt decree. One that many soldiers had sacrificed their lives for.

Gorou sat on the edge of the island, looking at the horizon of the deep blue sea. He sighed, was this the strange something in the air?

Not that he'd admit, but it scared him knowing that their own archon who was suppose to protect them-, was willing to go as far as to execute people for refusing to give up their vision. Their blessing from the divine in which they earned because of their strong ambition.

Yet what terrified him was that those victims could be anyone he knew, who was close to him. Even so he was terrified that his best friend would've gotten caught up in the midst of all of this. Especially after her disappearance.

He watched as the sun fell from the azure sky, as it got ready to be put in its slumber to welcome the silver moon. Within the moment it touched the sea, the nostalgic purple hue he had seen since childhood appeared in his sights.

The only thing missing was her.

He rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. It was time to go. He stood up, getting ready to leave before taking one last glance. "[Name]... Where are you?" He whispered under his breath, leaving as the moon provided no answer for him..