𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ᯽ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 .

" i used to watch the sunset with a close friend of mine . . . "

Inazuma, a beautiful region painted with purple hues and planted with the soft sakura trees

Inazuma, a beautiful region painted with purple hues and planted with the soft sakura trees. The scenery was something to look at with awe and the way the sakura trees swayed made it even more memerising.

The only problem was the current war that tainted said region. The vision hunt decree, where one's vision must be stripped from them in order to achieve the shogun's view true of... Eternity.

When one's vision is taken from them, they often suffer psychologically. Which includes forgetting memories that had ignited their ambition, unable to tell the difference between fantasy and reality, depression. It's difficult to cure a person who was stripped of their ambition. Not even the most intelligent doctors could find a cure.

"Man... I didn't think that losing your vision could effect them so.. Badly." Paimon says sadly as she floated alongside her travelling partner.

They were heading to the next person who needed help remembering their ambition. As the yashiro commission's princess request for the traveller and his companion was to help the people she had listed.

Aether hung his head low as he continued listening to Paimon's rambling. Thinking about the people of inazuma, his memories, and his sister.

His heart uneasy as his thoughts flashed back to those moments. When his sister was right there in arms reach yet he missed her by an inch. Did he become so weak after all those years? Questions were left unanswered, too many in fact. Why was she working for the abyss? What secrets are the archons hiding from him? How much time does he have left to-

"Aether?" Paimon asked with concern, noticing the uneven breaths from their friend.

Only realising now he had stopped walking. His vision got blurry and Paimon's words faded away. The noises of the wind brushing against the leaves deafened. A suffocating feeling landed on his chest as the space around him felt like it was closing in on him. The cold air suddenly ran chills down his spine.

"Aether?! Aether!" He heard Paimon's high-pitched voice exclaim with worry, before his vision went even more blurry and hazy.

Not registering the two hands on his shoulder.

"C--, --- h--- -e?"

"L----n to -- v--ce"

"Ta-- de-- --eathe-"

The vague distant voice told him, yet he was still unable to comprehend the words spoken to him.