𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 . ❞

- Neil Gaiman (Stardust)

T/W :
some swearing / cussing
violence used (?)
threat (?)
(idk if this is a t/w but just in case)

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE ROOM WAS TENSE AS KIMIKO'S EYES GLISTENED A DARK WINE SHADE INSTEAD OF THE USUAL AMARANTHINE COLOUR FROM HER EYES

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE ROOM WAS TENSE AS KIMIKO'S EYES GLISTENED A DARK WINE SHADE INSTEAD OF THE USUAL AMARANTHINE COLOUR FROM HER EYES. Kimiko ordered the other remaining soldiers out the room, telling them that she will call them back in once she's finished the interrogation.

Walking up to the old man, whose name she hadn't disclosed yet, she carefully observed the man's movements.

That said old man was stiff from the nervousness. A drop of sweat trickled down his forehead and he looked down at his lap. Not making eye contact with Kimiko.

"Tell me kind sir. What was your motive behind poisoning Ms. Katsuhiko?" Kimiko spoke, her voice strict.

A scoff was heard under his breath, he looked up at Kimiko with stern eyes, "I told you all this before, she's a traitor and traitors deserve to die-" He was interuppted as he was kicked across the room. Causing the man to violently cough, clutching his stomach. The stern look in his eyes dissipitated as a wave of terror came over him.

"I'll ask this again. What was your motive behind your scheme." Kimiko glared at the man, who slowly started backing away till he reached the wall.

"I'll be nice and give you ten seconds to tell me the truth." Kimiko said as she summoned her sword. Holding it with one hand by her side. She took small yet subtle steps towards the terrified elderly, her intimidating aura made him not dare to talk back.

"And I promise you, if you tell me the truth then that sentence of yours can be lessened down to a few years in prison rather than a lifetime." Kimiko reassured as she stopped right in front of the man.

She bent down, looking at the eldery was right about close to crying. Her eyes did not show the mercy whatsoever. "I'll ask politely again. What. Was. Your. Motive."

Gathering up all the courage he had, he trembled, "I.. I told.. you- you... Traitors deserve to-". A shriek escaped his mouth, he gritted his teeth as he felt a cool, cold blade at the side of his neck.

"That wasn't the answer I was looking for." Kimiko's voice showed no emotion at all. The old man not knowing whether or not she was bluffing.

The wavy haired girl pulled the blade away. Before erupting into a laughing fit.