𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ᯽ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .

" ambitions are nothing but empty wishes .
you just have to hope they'll come true . . "

Ambitions are what drives a person to dream big and motivate themselves to strive forward towards that dream, to be successful

Ambitions are what drives a person to dream big and motivate themselves to strive forward towards that dream, to be successful. Thus, many work hard to achieve their ambition. Not knowing if they'll be successful or not. If you're lucky enough, then perhaps the archons will award you for your actions and gift you a certain plain element-embedded stone. a vision. A small, simple, plain-coloured, ' magical ' rock that gives you a certain elemental power that you could make your own. Yet when your vision is taken away, apparently your ambitions disappear along with it too. The ambitions many people have built up since childhood- crashed, burnt, gone.

Which was why ambitions were so useless to her.

As [Name] travelled through another one of Inazuma's small towns, Ritou- Adults working their small businesses shut their carts and moved to another spot, little children hurried for a place to hide as their parents called for them and some bystanders would awkwardly look away trying their best not to glance at the general.

Not as if she wasn't use to this. Actually, it was good in her favour. Nobody would retaliate against the decree that the electro archon had announced. All [Name] would really need to look out for was the resistance.

The scorning eyes of anger burned at her back, little eyes of terror as she continued to pass by without batting an eye to the people. Pathetic. She'd tell herself. If they were to openly show their hostility towards her then at least speak or something.

Naturally, the second general of the shogun's army had gotten annoyed at this treatment despite getting used to this. There was this dark gloomy pressuring atmosphere in the air that made it so- dislikable. Yet [Name] kept her temper back at bay, deciding it would be best not to provoke a quiet yet judging crowd. Their trust in the archon had already started to crack, might as well not cause it to shatter.

Unfortunately, the silence didn't last long as the swift swing of a blade cut through the air. Silver blade gleamed due to the sun as it made its way downwards, before getting caught mid-attack by a pair of gloved hands. Gasps heard amongst the crowd at the sudden attack, despite a few knowing that this would occur. Others shocked, some murmured in pity and disappointment.

The perpetrator gulped in surprise, his illuminous lime eyes widening. "What- But how-" a man with unruly black hair stuttered in shock, his hands tightened around the handle of the sword which he couldn't get out of the general's grasp.

A vein on her forehead as she glared at the man, "Did you really think such an irrational and sloppy move would take me down?" She asks, venom lacing each word she spoke. She brought the blade close to her, her unexpected move made the man stumble forward. Raising her free arm, she punched the man in his stomach before kicking him onto the ground. Placing her foot on his stomach to prevent the man from moving, he coughed out as his back hit the ground.