𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝙈𝘼𝘿
𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝘾,
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝙇𝙄𝙀
𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀 ❞

- Charles Bukoweki

warning ;
boring chapter, sorry :(
bad naming (give me suggestions please-)

THE FIVE OF YOU FINALLY ARRIVED TO THE VILLAGE WHERE THE COMMISSION WAS FIRST DISTRIBUTED

THE FIVE OF YOU FINALLY ARRIVED TO THE VILLAGE WHERE THE COMMISSION WAS FIRST DISTRIBUTED. It was a long walk, but you didn't mind. It was better than walking a good five hundred meters up a mountain.

"Hanamorai village. The residents here are quiet and like living in solitude. However, with the supernatural activity going on. They're all very, jittery." Yae explained, as she pointed to the seemingly deserted village.

"It's like a ghost town. Gives me the shivers." Teppei said as he surveyed the village from afar.

"Then let's get this done and over with." You sighed, walking ahead of Yae without saying a word.

"Paimon thinks that (Name) doesn't like miss Yae much." Paimon whispered to Aether. He nodded in reply.

You stopped suddenly, making the others confused. You stared at Yae,

"Are you sure its a good idea for me to be here? You should know that the villagers here have a certain, grudge against me." You promptly said yet Yae was left unfazed.

After all, this was the hometown that an old late-aquaintance grew up in. Oh boy, the discrimination you could possibly be faced with-

"Don't worry dear, i'll manage to convince them." Yae says with a gleaming smile.

A bright gleaming smile on Yae Miko certainly didn't fit the mature woman.

As you all took one step into the village, it was only then that everybody could feel the creepy presence the village gave. Even to Yae, who only had a stoic face.

Yae led the way to the supposedly newly married couple's house, now known as Mr and Mrs Yoshigawa (i made the name up- change it if you wish-), the victims to the so-called supernatural case.

Their house, was a large bungalow which was quite run-down. The door was clearly made of old scratched-up maple wood. The windows were either punctured with one hole or completely destroyed, leaving the bits of glass shards on the floor. The roof had small holes in it allowing any form of water to get inside.

The cherry-haired priestess knocked on the old maple door. A creak was heard as the door was slightly opened by a bluenette woman. You could just barely see her hair tied up neatly in a bun because of the narrow space. You could tell that the woman didn't get any sleep because of the dark round eyebags underneath her red-rose eye.

"A.. Are... You. Miss... Y..Yae?" She asks timidly yet cautiously. Glancing at one person to another till she finally sees you. As if by instinct, she tries to close the door.