𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔
𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 ❞

-John Banville

T/W
Gore

DRIP, DROP, DRIP, DROP

It was pitch black. Darkness was surrounding you. You couldn't feel your body nor see anything, you could only hear the sound of your heart beating. Was this a dream? Or a nightmare?

"M̵̪̔̌̎a̸̫̗͍̾̅̽̆͘̚k̴̢͖̤͕͋͊̈́̿o̷͔̙̹̣͐ṯ̴͎͖̖͎͠ơ̶̦̹͖͈͘̕ ̶̺̗̱̍̃̕ͅḯ̶͔̞͒̇̚̕ś̵̼̯̙̏̚͘͝ ̴̰͛͗̚g̸̭͈̫̲̟̓ȯ̷̰̍̉͝͝n̵̲͊̍͆͝ę̴̯̍̈̀.̶̘̳̹̤̯͗̅̃.̸̢̙̺̟̤̝͊͐̈̈̄̄.̷̥̻̞̝̈̃̋̌̈́̓ͅ.̷̡͙͊̍̽͠.̴̩̘̖͈̀ ̸͚̺̺̙̙́̿P̷̳̍̄̒̎l̸̙̄̀̉͌͆̚e̵̟̱͎͂́̈́ȃ̶͖͎̼̬̠̎̂ͅs̸͎̠̋̊͌͊͜͠e̶̢̠̺̯̊̒̓̈́ ̷͙̣͚̓̊ḱ̵̞̯͗̽̈́i̸͙͖̤̞̇̀̉̄̈́͆ḷ̴͕̤̪̑̈́͒l̷̦͊̎͒ ̷͑͋ͅm̶̞̼̳̬̔̈́̐̓è̶̢ ̸̗̰̐͆͑͊̈́͝E̶͓͔͈̻̩͌́͐͐͘͜ì̶̙̈̃̄̕͝.̴̯͂̂͝.̵͇̂̌.̸͉̞̙̑̎"

You heard someone spoke, yet it was all a blur and jumbled up. It sounded like a plea.

Then, thunder struck. Your heart suddenly started beating rapidly. It didn't help that you were also stuck in a dream. Maybe it was a lucid dream? You didn't know. You feared the thunder. Yet you had always forced yourself to suck it up.

But now, you were terrified. You felt nothing, almost all your senses were gone except for your hearing.

After that, you heard frantic cries, bloodcurdled screaming, heated arguments, the sound of a blade cutting through the air. More and more thunder strikes. A plea for help, a cry of despair.

It suddenly stops. It suddenly becomes quiet.

You were now stuck in the same spot that was consumed by darkness. Your heart still pounding. Suddenly, a flash of light appearered. Blinding you for a mere second.

"MAMA! MAMA! WHERE ARE YOU-"

You heard a voice cry out. You tried to look around but your head wouldn't move. You regained your senses, and you could feel your body move, as if you were running.

"MAMA!" A familiar voice shouted out.

That's when it hit you. You were experiencing someone else's memory? Dream? Nightmare? Was it possible, that you were experiencing one of [Name]'s memories?

Her bare feet ached as she ran though the forests, ran up the mountains, and ran through the rocky grounds. Her breathing was quickened and you could feel her heart beating. Just as fast yours.