𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗑

' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬
𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬.
𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡. '

- p a v a n a

"𝗪𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛!!! 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]?! 𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗪 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛?!?!" Paimon exclaimed in shock

"𝗪𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛!!! 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]?! 𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗪 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛?!?!" Paimon exclaimed in shock. She didn't expect that the mean general that Gorou seemed to have despised so much would be the same one who comforted her friend.

Kazuha nodded. Beidou also intrigued with the girl mentioned in the conversation. Gorou had went back to camp to strategise with Kokomi for their next move.

"It appears so. Sigh... She's changed drastically in terms of looks and personality wise. But it seems that her heart is still the same."

Confusion was written all over Aether and Paimon's face. Of course, they still weren't use to the poetic Kaedehara Kazuha.

"Is that so? My first impression of [Name] was that she's a headstrong general, definitely one worthy of being the assistant of Kujou Sara. If I was comparing her with how you described her in the past. I'd say she has a heart of stone and is dead serious about her position as a general.." Beidou said, "What makes you say that her heart is still the same Kazuha?"

Kazuha had a sad expression on his face then his usual calm one. "She feels guilty. The wind told me. Or, at least- That's all the wind has heard." He simply replied.

Paimon huffed, putting their hands on her hips, "That's not a surprise. She betrayed Gorou and killed some of the soldiers from the resistance! And the way both she and Gorou glared at each other- Eek!" Paimon shivered as she replayed the image of [Name] and Gorou glaring at each other. However, Aether had different thoughts in mind.

'I thought Gorou was the only one who had some sort of tie with her- I wonder if-'

"Something on your mind traveller?" Kazuha snapped Aether out of his thoughts.

"Oh uhm.. Yeah I guess... It seems that you also know [Name]." Aether said.

"Yes. We all knew each other back then. Me, Gorou, [Name] and Tomo were practically inseperable. Until...."

(Lol- Beidou's just standing there like 🧍‍♀️)

Aether can guess what probably had happened next. Their friend Tomo had gotten killed and that severed their friendship. Or at least, that was his hypothesis. Paimon also guessed the same thing.