𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Reflection

Why was I so proud of this chapter back then? I'm reconsidering my life decisions-

.

" 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦? "

" 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦. "

- E.D

" 𝙎𝙊 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀𝘿, 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙍𝘼𝙇 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀] 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

" 𝙎𝙊 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀𝘿, 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙍𝘼𝙇 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀] 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀." Kujou Sara said as she began to exit the meeting room, you walking along side her.

"Yes ma'am!" You heard the multiple soldiers say saluting.

The relationship between both you and Sara was something you thought was special. You were probably hated for this by some of the soldiers, but you admired her. Sara knew when to show mercy and when not to, she trained countless times and earned the Raiden Shogan's approval. She was probably the only person left who cared about you, but that was only a speculation. After all, she was your senior. Of course she would have to look out for you, your a general after all. Not to mention her assistant of all people.

A sudden pang of pain rung through your head. You silently winced, using your hand to support your head like it was going to fall off anytime soon. Sara seemed to have noticed this due to your sour facial expression.

"[Name], I hope your headaches aren't getting worse. The Shogun wants to see you after all." Sara spoke observing you.

'Oh but they are Sara...' You sarcastically thought before nodding in response to her.

However, you wondered why Baal would want to see you? Did Baal discover your secret? You felt your heart racing at the thought. You'd just have to hope that it wouldn't be that scenario.

You departed ways with Sara while fighting the urge to say a simple goodbye for that would ruin the army's perspective of you. They wouldn't have taken you seriously nor follow your orders if you had showed them a soft side to a general. That's how easily cocky your subordinates are.

You knocked gently on the cuihua wooden grand door. A few seconds later, the doors had swung open by themselves. You saw Baal with a few carved out wooden pieces on a large table. She was clearly planning your next moves on the resistance. After all, she was the one who declared the Vision Hunt Decree in the first place.