𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬'𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀 -
𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢. ❞

- Oscar Wilde

- Oscar Wilde᯽

'..'

'It's oddly silent-'

[Name] 'awokened' to the sound of a child crying, however her vision was as black as midnight. She could only rely on her sense of hearing as she carefully made her way towards the source of the crying. She heard her heartbeat softly in the back, yet it was making her anxious little by little.

Well, one thing the inazuman general knew was that this is a lucid dream, or rather nightmare. [Name] wanted to force herself to wake up yet it seemed like someone or something was preventing her from doing that.

Almost as if they wanted her to live this particular scene..

"It's okay [Name]..." She quietly reassured herself, massaging her temples, "This.. Isn't the first time this happened..."

'Weird that it's the second time though-' The (h/c) general thought sarcastically, before finally gaining the courage to explore the dreamscape she was in.

Each step she took towards the sound, a vision would slip in her mind for a brief moment. She tried to shake it off as it was giving her a unwell feeling in her chest.

First step, a man, woman and a little boy.

Second step, they were all laughing, just a normal happy family.

Third step, the little boy hid behind a door, peeking through the small gap where his parents were supposedly arguing.

Fourth step, blood shed throughout the house. no one left alive. Gruesome details that were not to be told. Plus the author is at no level to write such, immersing details-

At her fifth step, she saw what could've been the murderer of the boy's parents. Whomever it was, most of their features were blurred out, yet it was obvious it was a figure of a woman. Yet something caught [Name]'s eye the most. A vision. a blank one at that, just like hers. Placed at her waist, the vision only glowed softly. But... The only one who is in possession of that exact vision is,

You?

A flash of fleeing white light suddenly blinded the general. Feeling as if she had fallen down a well, she unconsciously braced herself for impact.

Squinting her eyes slightly, adjusting her eyesight to the new profound hue of light. [Name] found herself in a living room. It was the same living room both her and Gorou were in.