𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ᯽ 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 .

" if we ever come face to face again , i won't hesitate like before . "

The puppet watched as [Name] exited the room, out of her sight

The puppet watched as [Name] exited the room, out of her sight. Yet in another realm, a pocket space- Lied the Plane of Euythamia, where the real electro archon, Baal resided. Yet the goddess hiding behind the fake facade was actually known as Ei.

She floated, her legs crossed atop one another and eyes closed shut as if she was meditating. Her violet eyes slowly opened, as Ei had stopped looking through the eyes of the puppet she created. The shogun.

"Something's.... Not right.." Ei muttered softly to herself as she recalled the conversation the shogunate and the general had.

Her general, Katsuhiko [Name] definitely had a strong view on the vision hunt decree- but what was confusing to the electro archon was that she had no motive or any reason of such to join the army. What was it- What was her goal? Did [Name] somewhat support her idea of eternity? Was she just trying to reinforce her own view-point of ambitions by taking away others'? It was all confusing, a blur. Her character was indeed a hard one to read. It felt as if she was contradicting herself but at the same time telling her own honest opinion.

Ei sighed deeply, looking at the palm of her hand to reveal a bright purple electro vision. Purple electricity sparked from time to time, the ultra-violet colour emitting from the vision continuously glowed.

"I was supposed to offer her this... Yet, I hesitated.." Ei mumbled, her eyes set on the vision. Clutching the vision tightly.

"Was my judgement wrong? Is she still not ready for..." Ei paused. Looking up into the red sky she created along with the plane of euythimia.

Her mind flashed back to the past, when Inazuma was idyllic and calm. When her friends weren't infected with the curse, when they were all just one happy bunch. Before the darkness had overwhelmed them, had taken over Inazuma. Ei shudders at the memory.

"Estella, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.. You would've done so much better..." She said aloud to nobody. A feeling of doubt clouding her mind.

"I just have to prepare her for that day..."