𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

Before the woman could quickly close the door. Yae grabbed the door, making the woman flinch from surprise. She continued to try and close the door, only for flakes of wood to fall as Yae gripped the door to stay in place. The woman eventually gave up, letting out a shakey sigh.

"Sorry for the late arrival. I hope you don't mind my unexpected guests. They won't harm you." Yae tried to calm down the woman. She gulped yet hesitantly fully opening the door for you all to come in. You could hear her whisper to Yae, 'if you say so.'

Now, you obviously knew that last sentence Yae said to Mrs Yoshigawa was directed straight to you. Which made you offended to say the least.

Mrs Yoshigawa led you through the hall connecting to the door, to the which you assumed was the main room. Not much was to say about how the inside looked. It wasn't as bad as it was on the outside, but you couldn't say it was okay either.

The floorboards were covered in scrapes and marks. The walls were dirty and the furniture occupying the main room were either out of place or were just unnecessary. A couch, a few drawers and a small amount of photos that were hung unevenly were probably the only original items from the house.

'What in the name of archons happened here?' You thought as you roamed around the main room of the bungalow.

You looked at the pictures that were hanging on the wall by the edge. A certain picture caught your eye.

There were now two groups. Group A - Paimon, Aether and Teppei were talking about something that was unrelated to you. Or at least, you hope it was. Meanwhile, group B was Gorou and Yae discussing things with Mrs Yoshigawa. You could've sworn you seen Gorou shift away from Yae.

You were not welcomed in any group, well. Actually, you just knew you wouldn't fit in with any of them. For who knows what they'd be talking about? Plus, with your presence around, it was best to keep to yourself.

"I see.. Well Mrs Yoshigawa, why don't you go inform your husband while we investigate?" Gorou suggested. She nodded, obviously wanting to see her husband as soon as possible.

The six of you grouped together as soon as she left.

"So? So?! What did she say??? Paimon wants to know!!" The floating entity said enthusiastically.

"Paimon calm down-" Teppei chuckled.

"From what we've heard from Mrs Yoshigawa. The bungalow was originally in good conditon, however the day after both her and her husband moved in. The so called, spirit had trashed their house to its current state now." Yae explained.

"She has also heard voices in the halls at night. Yoshigawa stated that the voice is one of a child. Every night she hears the child's voice, yet can't remember the child's identity. I suspect that this child is either the one causing havoc, or has some connection to this whole ordeal." Yae continued further.

"S.. So, we're talking about a kiddie ghost? Psh, this should be easy!" Paimon triumphed.

A sigh came from Aether, "But think about it Paimon. This ghost- spirit? Whatever it is, it managed to mess up the entire place. In what? One night?! We should keep our guard up." Aether said to Paimon, Paimon sheepishly nodding.

"Do you have a plan Miss Yae?" Teppei asked. He didn't want to admit it (in front of his three higher ups) but he had gotten chills from even being in this house.

"Actually..." Yae glanced between both you and Gorou. You both sweatdropped at her gaze.

"Why don't we get the Yoshigawa couple to stay someplace else. While our dearest generals stay here for the time being? ༼ ◕◡◕ ༽" Yae says shamelessly, the other three gulped as their faces turned pale as they thought of the downsides.