"Thanks for the hospitality?" I chuckle, "How's the hotel?"

"Fucking epic! Here I'll show you" Calum switches from his front camera to his back camera showing his hotel room, "Okay, this is my beeedd, this is my mirrooor, this is my baaaag and this is me and you!" Calum focuses the camera on the photo frame he took with him.

"I still can't believe you brought that photo!"

"Why not? We look pretty damn sexy!"

"Sure thing buddy"

"Can you fix my beddd?"

"Oh yeah definitely, I'll be there in a few minutes!"

"Okay cool"

We laugh off our lame-ness.

"What time is your show?"

"At 6. but we have to be there at like 2" Calum puts the laptop on the bed side table, as he fixes his bed.

"Oh ok, good luck babe"

"Why thankyou, so what are you going to do for the two weeks without me?"

"Weeellll, I was going to go to the city and check out some pianos? or a dance studio? or just shop? I don't even know!" I take my laptop with me to the kitchen and sit it at the counter.

"Ooo! Sounds fancy, apparently there's a really good dance studio near Glebe? Only about 10 people go there but the teacher's pretty fantastic" Calum goes back to him computer and takes it with him outside of this room.

"Sounds pretty good" I pull out the orange juice from the fridge.

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I hear someone scream in the background.

"AASSSHHH!" I shout back.

"Whatcha dooiin?" He asks, leaning his head on Calum's bare shoulder.

"Drinkin juice" I hold the bottle up to my mouth.

"Andrea use a cup" Calum protests.

"I am going to punch you so many times when you get back" I warn him.

"Well I'm not the one who drinks juice from the bottle now am I?" He sasses me.

"Sorry Dad, gosh" I get out a cup and fill it with juice, "Happy?"

"Very much Andie" Calum chuckles.

"Thankyou"

"So Ash you ready for today?"

"Pumped!" He cheers back.

"Haha, I wish I could be there with you guys"

"We wish you could too Dee! Don't worry, you'll be in the studio everyday with us in London" Ashton smiles.

"As long as we can get starbucks on the way"

"Deal, I'm gonna go get ready and stuff"

"Okay bye Ash! Have fun"

"Bye Dee, don't be too bored without us now" Ashton disappears from the screen.

"Well wasn't he a happy chappy?" I say before skulling down my drink.

"Morning person" Calum fixes himself a cup of tea, "I will never understand the reason why I started drinking tea"

"You old man"

"I prefer the word mature" Calum flashes me glare.

"Whatever floats your boat" I wink.

"Whaddup Cal, hey Dee!" Luke stops in front of the computer screen.

"Lukey!" I quietly shout, washing my glass in the sink.

"Aye mate, they've changed the time, we need to be there at 1" Luke says.

"What the fuck?" Calum says with an annoyed tone of voice.

"You need to go get ready boys! Get Michael up!" I finish off the dishes and walk back over to the laptop.

"But I don't wanna go! And how did you know he was asleep?" Calum pouts.

"I've known you guys for too long" I laugh, "Aww come on, you've got fans that need you and a bass to be tuned and played! Go get ready!"

"I'll call you when I get to the venue alright?" Calum informs me, trying to chug down his cup of tea.

"Okay! Okay! Now go get ready!" I tell him.

"I'm going, I'm going! Bye baby"

"Bye Cal, love you"

"Love you too beautiful"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

Our skype call ends. I shut my laptop and skip over to my bedroom. I put my laptop on my bed and go into the bathroom to get ready, plugging my phone into the dock and letting it play on shuffle.

I step out of the shower, dry off my body and hair with a towel and wrap the towel around my body. I brush and floss my teeth, moisturise my face and body, apply my strawberry flavoured lip balm and walk into my room, phone blasting 'Heels over head' by Boys Like Girls over to my closet.

I pull out my cropped shirt and high waisted shorts and slip them on and then put on my grey converse and earrings and bracelet. *OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK* I un-hook my backpack off the back of my door and stuff in my grey black trackpants and wallet, slinging my backpack over one arm. I go into my bathroom, unplug my phone, stuff my hairtie, earphones, lipbalm and some bobby pins into the front pocket of my bag.

I walk over to the front door, taking my house keys off of the kitchen counter top, step out of my house, lock my front door and begin my journey to the city.

I LOVE YOU ALL