Forever With You.

Beginne am Anfang

You needed 5 mins more for your hair and then you were done.

Getting out of the closet, you told Jungkook,

-'If you wanna have breakfast you should come down'
And rushed downstairs.

You saw the forces had just arrived all armed. You immediately told the chef just to bring the breakfast in for two fast.

While breakfast was brewing, you picked out 10 of the best men of the crew.

After a while, you saw Jungkook coming downstairs finally. The men immediately went away for privacy.

-'For what are you dressed up like that'

-'Business I left out not taken care of for you.'

He immediately understood what you were talking about. He just nodded back.

Soon breakfast was served and you finished it up before Jungkook. But you waited for him to finish no matter how late you would be.

You're the boss and you make the rules. So practically you can't be late.

After he finished up, you stood up immediately. You smiled at him and just when you were about to go away, he grabbed your waist and pulled you in a deep kiss. You were startled by it.

He pulled away after a minute, and said while being concerned,
-'Be safe baby. That's all I want'

You kissed his forehead immediately after seeing his worried state, -'Nothing will every happen to me. Don't worry love okay? I'll be back as soon as possible and we can spend the day cuddling'

He removed his hands from your waist and let you go.

You rushed outside while taking your car while Hyun got inside with you.

Five cars followed yours, and Jungkook saw you leaving. He had different plans in his mind.

After 30 mins

This was the first time you visited your own house, after what all happened with the ring.

"Home feels kinda good"

Immediately you rushed to your arms and guns room for your weapons

You picked out the guns and loaded it with bullets, while the other men helped themselves and rushed to the so called your famous basement

This place could give anyone chills, but certainly not you.

You veins popped out when you saw the man you despised the most.

Seeing him in a miserable state made you so so happy. He was tied to a chair and malnourished for a month, beat up black and blue.

You ordered your men to stay a feet away from you and let you do your job until you needed help.

Taking a seat opposite to him, you asked.
-'I hope you're being treated well father in law'

He looked up at you but was unable to say anything.

-'Today, let's play a game. What were the lyrics again of that song..ajjilhage gyeonun Russian Roulette? '

His eyes grew big as balls when he heard those words.

-'This will be fair. Either you'll die, or it'll be me.'

-'This won't have any effect on me. I've been through worse torcher.' he spat back

-'Really? That's good. But, I beileve that there's a limit to torcher, but no limit for fear '

-' Let's start with the first round.

You loaded up one bullet and rotated it so no one would know when it'll fire and who will it shoot.

'You go first?' you pointed the gun straight at his head. Fired it. No bullet.

Taking back the gun, you pointed it at your head. No bullet.

'Okay it's a tie. Next round. I'll go first I guess' you pointed the gun again at your head. Fired it, no bullet yet.

Pointed the gun at his head again. Fired it. No gun.

You saw him trembling and shaking in fear. This is what you needed and meant.

'Again tie. Third round you'll go first..this is a six bullet gun. So I guess this round won't be a tie.'

You pointed the gun at his head. You pressed on the trigger and,
"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! ENOUGH IF THIS!" He shouted at the top of voice.

'I thought you'd never ask' and you started laughing immorally.

You put the gun inside your jacket and took out a real gun.

'What you'd think of? I can't really risk my life for someone like YOU.'

'This is for my parents and Jungkook. Die.'

Without even blinking twice, you pulled the trigger and fired the gun at the middle of his forehead.

That was the end of him.

-'Get rid of this body.' you ordered your men and got out of the place.

Getting outside of the basement, you breathed in the fresh air.

You looked forward and suddenly felt someone's presence near your back. Before you could turn around, a bullet passed through your side and hit the person.

You turned back to see a stranger who dropped down bleeding. In shock you looked again to your front to see Jungkook running close to you and hugging you tightly.

-'You okay? You hurt anywhere?' he asked while scanning your whole body. You were in shock after seeing him out of nowhere.

Your men came running outside of the basement and began apologising for leaving you alone.

It turned out to be a backup man for Jungkook's father, who had been ordered to end you if you killed him.

-'I never even expected you to be here'

-'Don't forget that we both make one baby. You think I'd let anything happen to you? Never in any lifetime. Let's go back home.'

You looked at him, thinking what did you ever do to get a husband like him.

You pulled his hand immediately and attacked his lips.

-'I love you Jeon Jungkook. Forever and ever. In any Lifetime.'

The End .