(38) Enchanting event of engagement

Beginne am Anfang

Meanwhile, Krishnendu and Raghvendra came down stairs after becoming ready. Everyone was congratulating him for the event, but his eyes were searching for Navarun. He was constantly looking at the entrance of their house. Suddenly, a familiar voice attracted him.

"Oh hello! Mr. Bestie!"

Krishnendu turned back and found that it was Navarun. He became exceedingly happy. Navarun hugged him and congratulated him.

Navarun:- See! I have kept my promise! If you become angry on me now; it will be injustice to me!

Krishnendu:- No, not at all! I am not angry on you!

Raghvendra:- How are you, Navarun?

Navarun:- I am absolutely fine, bhaiya! What about you?

Raghvendra:- We all are fine! Haven't you brought Neelakshi and your parents?

Navarun:- Yes bhaiya, they are coming!

Raghvendra:- Okay! But why are standing here, come inside and please be seated!

Navarun:- I am alright, bhaiya! Don't worry!

Meanwhile, Navarun's parents Ekahans, Eepshita and his wife Neelakshi went inside the house. All of them congratulated Krishnendu. After that, everyone became engaged with a long conversation, consisting all the assembled words, which they couldn't share for a long time. The waiters were moving here and there, accepting the demands of the guests.

After checking the dishes, Katyayani and Prapti went to upstairs to get ready, along with Rouhi. Kailash came into the house after completing his arrangements of snacks. While entering, his eyes fell on Ekahans and his face bloomed with his appearance.

Kailash:- Ekahans, how are you? We are meeting after a long time!

Ekahans:- Exactly! After a long time! I am fine. How are you, tell me at first?

Kailash:- We all are absolutely alright! Navarun, how are you, dear?

Navarun:- I am fine uncle with your blessings!

Saying that, Navarun and Neelakshi took blessings from Kailash by touching his feet. He blessed both of them.