Blood on our hands

Začít od začátku

I saw y/n laying there in a pool of blood.

I immediately sat up and lifted her shirt up to see her bleeding.

To my surprise, she stopped bleeding. In my instinct, a few minutes ago she stopped bleeding.

But the cut is deep.

I understood I couldn't take her to the hospital, as she should be bleeding right now but she stopped. Should I say she stopped bleeding because of her ring?

I didn't have pain at all on the other side.

-'Are you okay?'

-'I'm okay, but I can't stand up or sit up because of the pain. It's still there and hurts like a bitch'

I saw my father talking to his phone and smiling. I heard,

-'I'm just glad they are both dead. I don't know how jungkook's pulses stopped like that but I don't care.

I'm happy you can be my heir son. I never liked him nor my wife. I love your mom much more than them I'm so relieved now'

Words hit like a truck. He had another family behind our back? Beating my mother wasn't enough?

I wish I had killed him that day when I caught him beating mother.

I was in a miserable state. Y/n or revenge? I can't leave her life this at any cost. And I can't let my father get away like this.

-'Baby I'll be okay. Go after him love.'

I sighed.

-'No y/n. He's not worth it...'

Just then, a huge banging sound was heard.

I saw a tall and built man hitting my father with a iron rod on the back of his head.
He fell unconscious immediately.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Author's pov.

Hyun, your right man hit his head. You did bring backup with you. Or else what kind of a mafia would be you?

You came close to you immediately.

-'She isn't bleeding? How-'

-'First tell me is he dead?'
You asked.

-'Are you being serious? You just got shot y/n!'
He scolded you, then picked you up in bridal style and ran to his room with Hyun.

-'But the bullet ain't inside me lol'
You chuckled.

Hyun caught up with Jungkook and told,

-'Don't worry sir she's a bit crazy. Don't worry, the men will keep him in the basement and you want they'll torcher him until you want to take of him'

You nodded, feeling a bit relieved.

Jungkook placed you on his master bed and the maids came
immediately with first aid.

Hyun left, giving you both privacy

Just then, Jungkook's mother entered.

-'Did he shoot her?'
She came immediately and sat beside you on the opposite of Jungkook.

-'Can you treat her? I'm not that good in first aid'

-'It was the Ring wasn't it?'
She asked jungkook.

He nodded while removing your blood covered clothes and signalled his mother to bandage you.

He went near you and placed a kiss on the top of your head.

-'You'll be fine love. Be here for a month or so, so I I'll look after you'

You nodded back.

His mother understood everything what happened and didn't ask anything anymore.

You held his hands tightly.

Both of made up your mind you both would never leave each other again alone.