VI - The Harvard Hero Training School

Start from the beginning

"Fine, fine. Let's go half 'n half, nerd..." Katsuki said as he immediately turned around and went inside the car.

"See you later, brother..." Shoto said as he followed Katsuki.

"Bye~!" Izuku said while entering the car.

"Bye, 'Lil bros~!" Keigo waved his hands with a gentle smile on his face.

** Harvard Hero Training School ** 

"Did you hear? There are three students coming?" 

"Really? I wonder who're they?"

"I hope they're cool~!" 

Class 3-1 was having a great time talking to each other. They're the class where they are getting trained to become a hero, and they are connected or related to the pro heroes.

"New? What do they look like?" The boy with pink hair, Jamie asked his classmate.

"Hm? I know that they have wings! One has blue, one has reddish black, and one has white! They look cool, but I can't see their hair or faces..." Jamie's classmate said.

"Wings? Hey, Vincent, Salvio, Jack, do you think that it's them? They have wings and there were three of them. Plus the colors that he mentioned perfectly fit their description!" Jamie asked as he turned around to his friends.

"Okay, future heroes, there are students who'll gonna be here today. Make sure that you'll respect them, alright?" The students immediately prepared themselves and properly sat on their chairs.

"Well, now, come in, you three~!" The teacher said with a sweet smile over the three handsome boys outside the door. 

The three boys entered the room, revealing their majestic and noble wings. The three of them stood in front of the class.

"Okay, can you introduce yourself and tell us your quirks?" The teacher said with a gentle smile. The boys obediently nodded and the boy with blue hair said, "My name is Aoi Izuku, and my quirk is called [Dragon Wings]! I could manipulate elements with the help of my wings, besides flying. Nice to meet you!" Izuku introduces himself with a smile.

"Akashi Shoto, my quirk was called [Angel Wings]. I can heal and manipulate light..." Shoto said with a monotonous tone. 

"Takemi Katsuki, my quirk was called [Devil Wings]. I could manipulate darkness and become a shadow." Katsuki said with a hint of annoyance in his tone. 

The class gasped as they saw their appearance and name. Their name was publicly announced that they were related to the famous hero student in America who was there in front of them. There was excitement over the class' faces except for the four boys whom the trio met in the mall.

"Nice to meet you, boys! There are vacant seats at the back. The class will start in 5 minutes, so see you later, class!" The teacher immediately left whereas the trio obediently sat at the back. 

"I didn't think that you would be going here, Izuku!" Jamie smirked as he stared at Izuku.

Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki subconsciously turned their heads toward the voice. Izuku showed a gentle smile, and replied, "It's good to see you four."

"Wait, you guys know each other?" The class was stunned. 

"Well, I could say that we're acquainted. We've coincidentally met in the mall while we were buying some school stuff and skateboarding..." Shoto calmly replied.

"Let's go and let's skateboard together!" Jack asked. The trio knows that Jamie's group of friends could skate, and they are happy to join them.

"Do you guys know a place where we could skate?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah! There was a park nearby~! Did you bring your skateboards?" Salvio asked.

"It's in the car. Let's go later!" Katsuki said with a smug expression on his face. He's slowly liking these guys.

** A moment later **

"Let's begin your quirk training... First, Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki, please show us your best move!" The male teacher, a hero,  said with a hint of curiosity on his face.

"Best move, huh?" Shoto muttered. All three of them already had something in their mind, but those special moves were for their inborn quirk. 

Howitzer Impact for Katsuki, Heavenly Piercing Ice for Shoto, and Flame Annihilation for Izuku, but they don't have any special moves when they're using their wings.

"Can I go first?" Katsuki asked, instantly surprising the first two. 

"Sure!" The teacher said.

Katsuki closed his eyes and opened his wing. Izuku and Shoto slightly smirked as they wanted to know what new attack he invented. Izuku and Shoto know how clever and intelligent Bakugo was when it comes to battle.

In an instant, he disappeared. Everyone could only see silhouettes flashing from left to right. It's as if lightning was passing through. The next thing they knew, Katsuki appeared behind the dummy, instantly cutting all dummy in half. 

Katsuki smirked and said, "I called it [Demon Dance]!"

Shoto and Izuku were shocked. Both of them knew why he could do that.

Howitzer Impact was the special move that allows him to use momentum and focus it on a certain point. To do that, you need to use your quirk simultaneously and fast enough to gather momentum. 

'Heh~. He made advantage of his special move, Howitzer Impact, huh? He is fast enough to spin--wait, spin?' Izuku inwardly thought. After a moment, he revealed a smirk on his face.

"I'll go next~!" Izuku stepped forward and opened his wings. He scattered his feathers in the air, controlling them to form a ring of spinning feathers.

Their feathers were sharp, so if he spins it simultaneously, the ring was more likely a spinning blade. 

Those blades continued forming behind him, similar to the god of storm's or Susano'o's drums and used them to cut the dummies in the neck. It might look plain, but the control over feathers was insane. The movement of the spinning feathers was also fast, it would be fatal when used in battle.

"[Draconic Rings]..." Izuku smirks. Katsuki smirked back as if they were saying, 'good job' to each other.

'He has great control over his power. So no wonder he has great control over his feathers too. Maybe I should just make the feathers violently attack and give it some light elements... It would look like a beam...' Shoto said as he silently stepped forward. Izuku and Katsuki only observed Shoto with a smile on their faces.

"[Inescapable Grasp]!" Shoto's white feather began to attack the dummy violently, piercing one after another. It's as if a streak of light pierced their bodies.

The trio smirked at each other, bumping their fists together.

The hero smiled with cold sweat on his face. 'These kids--they are strong! They'll become a top hero in the future! Katsuki focuses on speed, Izuku focused on his control, and Shoto focused on strength. These kids weren't just strong, they're also talented and intelligent!'