III - The Hero Public Security Commission

Start from the beginning

<>

Todoroki Shoto

Personality: Cold, Dense, No Common Sense, Hardworking, Kind

Quirks:

1. Half-Cold Half-Hot - Shoto's inborn quirk. It allows him to produce fire on his left side while the ice is on his right side. So far, no one knew his limit.

2. Life Force - A quirk that allows himself to drain life force and manipulate it from a certain target. If the life force was drained, the target would die. When he drains life, he gains more life force. It could be said that he's immortal.

3. Angel's Gift - A quirk that allows him to gain a halo with angelic wings. With this quirk, he could heal himself and anybody around him as long as he wanted the targets to get healed. If he uses this quirk, he could bend and manipulate light.

4. Teleportation - A quirk that allows him to teleport anywhere as long as he knows the coordinates.

5. Property Configuration - A quirk that controls the properties in a certain object. It includes atom manipulation and changing the burning-hot fire into a freezing-cold fire. It can only work in any non-living object.

6. Angel Wings - An angel wing quirk. It was different from the [Angel's Gift] since he could do so much with his wings. He could fly, use his wing's feathers as a razor, just like Hawk's, and could even produce a light shield around him.

Overall: He's hardworking and considered Hawks as his real brothers while being affectionate to Izuku and Katsuki. He has the heart of a true hero. A great talent.

Ranking: SS+

<>

Bakugo Katsuki

Personality: Bad-tempered, Cold, Prideful, Rebellious, Independent

Quirk:

1. Explosion - Katsuki's inborn quirk. His sweat can produce nitroglycerin and make it explode anytime he wanted. He could do anything he wanted with the explosion.

2. Demon's Gift - He produces demonic wings, horns, and tails. He could curse a person, and manipulate the darkness. He could also transform himself into a shadow.

3. Demon Wings - He could control his wings, such as manipulating feathers and using his wings to produce a dark protective shield, similar to Shoto's.

4. Teleportation - A quirk that allows him to teleport anywhere as long as he knows the coordinates.

5. Temperature Manipulation - A quirk that manipulates the temperature of a certain object or area. He could change the room temperature to a boiling temperature or freezing point.

6. Recreation - A quirk that allows him to recreate the target's quirk. He could also recreate a body part of his body. The quirk itself was working without him activating him, so we could also consider him immortal.

Overall: He's decisive but reckless. He has a sense of camaraderie despite his bad attitude toward other people. He's also a talented kid. Affectionate to Shoto and Izuku.

Ranking: SS+

<>

Midoriya Izuku

Personality: Dense, Rebellious, Cold, Intelligent, Kind

Quirk:

1. Fire Breath - Izuku's inborn quirk. He has the ability to produce fire from his mouth and manipulate it to any form he wanted.